Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Nov 28, 2019 at 2:02 AM       21      
Status
Not open for further replies.
On this Thanksgiving 2019 day following his previous demos and numerous PS2 Fake PKG Glitch Fixes developer @Vitt0xLar (aka Vitt0x_Lar_YT on Twitter) shared a True Crime: Streets of LA PS2 FPKG for PS4 with 90% of the lag removed and the audio out of sync issue fixed complete with a video from his YouTube Channel below! :love:

Download: True Crime Streets of LA.rar (2.71 GB) / True Crime Streets of LA V2.rar (2.71 GB - fixes invisible enemies in gyms)

Those with a jailbroken PS4 5.05 console can enjoy reliving this PS2 PKG game on PS4 now, and until a future PS4 jailbreak exploit arrives everyone else is encouraged to find an exploitable PS4 console. šŸ“ā€ā˜ ļø

:idea: Also be sure to Become a Verified Member to access the private or restricted areas for hundreds of PS4 FPKG games if you haven't done so already, and below are some related PlayStation 2 PKG on PS4 topics sorted by date with the oldest first for those just joining:
True Crime: Streets of LA on PS4!
How to Install Game True Crime: Streets of LA PS2 on PS4 by donatelo27

Spoiler: Additional Tweets and PS2 on PS4 PKG Download Links

True Crime Streets of LA PS2 Fake PKG for PS4 by Vitt0xLar.jpg

Comments

First of all thank you very much for the work, it looks great. I had a doubt, is the language multi? In the video it is seen in Italian, but I don't know if it will come out in the language of my PS4, which is not English. Thanks again. Regards.

great work! thanks for sharing. You don't owe us anything but mayhaps you want a puzzle? The one I try for so long to get working is the original timesplitters. Best I can do is get euro bin to boot but it is lag city even on a pro...

Suikoden series, wild arms series, xenosaga series, and valkyrie profile 2 silmeria please

if i may can i have a tutorial for cooking ps2 iso rom into ps4 pkg please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back