Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Nov 26, 2016 at 2:22 AM       4      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the PS3 game backups on OFW 4.70, c00 PKG's, Any OFW tutorials and Working Game List today PlayStation 3 developer @jjkkyu updated TrueAncestor Backup Injector v1.8b to TrueAncestor Backup Retailer v2.00 with the changelog below. :cool:

Download: TrueAncestor_BACKUP_Retailer_v2.00.zip (1.44 MB) / TrueAncestor_BACKUP_Retailer_v2.00.zip (Mirror)

Here is what's new, to quote from jjkkyu: A new version for TABI, now it is renamed to TABR :)

TrueAncestor BACKUP Retailer v2.00

1. Add injection to new backup support, now you can share the backup without leaking any private info.
2. Automatically create/fix LIC.DAT in game backup.
3. Fix a bug in game backup converting.
4. Fix a bug in pkg injection.
5. Update instructions.

TrueAncestor BACKUP Injector v1.8b

1. Add game backup injection support.
2. Automatically inject patch for game backup.
3. Add OFW Compatibility to instructions.

A lite tutorial for making a sharable backup containing a backup game:

1. place a game backup into GAMES folder, eg. BLUS31156_Grand_Theft_Auto_V.
note: no space or @#$!^&*() characters in folder name.
2. download all patches for BLUS31156, extract and merge them, and you get a folder BLUS31156.
3. place the patch folder into game folder of TABR.
4. run TABR, key 8, then key 1 for BLUS31156_Grand_Theft_Auto_V.
5. return to menu and key N, then wait.
6. get your backup in output folder.
7. restore it to your console.

Restore method only works on OFW 4.70 and below. For 4.70+, please use data transfer method.
TrueAncestor Backup Retailer (Injector) v2.00 by Jjkkyu Updated.png

Comments

Here is a quick update from jjkkyu for those following bringing it to TrueAncestor BACKUP Retailer v2.01 with the changes below.

Download: TrueAncestor_BACKUP_Retailer_v2.01.zip (1.44 MB) / TrueAncestor_BACKUP_Retailer_v2.01.zip (Mirror)

To quote: TrueAncestor BACKUP Retailer v2.01

1. Support to inject to new backup without leaking any private info.
2. Add game backup injection support.
3. Automatically inject patch for game backup.
4. Automatically create/fix LIC.DAT in game backup.
5. Fix a bug in game backup converting.
6. Fix a bug in pkg injection.
7. Update instructions.

Hey guys... sorry noob here... n m sure this must be the asked like a million times. But can some1 share the link or instruct me how to go about using Trueancestor back up retailer 2.15????

I somehow dont seem to get it right. My friend has games which he is using in Multiman, was wonder how i can use it here. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back