Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few months back we covered the Sega Genesis Mini reveal, and during E3 2019 Konami announced a TurboGrafx-16 Mini, PC Engine Mini and PC Engine CoreGrafx Mini on their official site for retrogaming lovers. :lovewins:

The TurboGrafx-16 Mini is a compact version of the classic design featuring a faithfully scaled-down version of the TurboGrafx-16 console with original size controllers allowing for exactly the same gameplay experience!

While no specific pricing options are available just yet, details on TG-16 Mini's features can be found below.

Features:
  • Save at any time with Quick Save! The console features a Quick Save function that allows you to save at any point during a game. Save your progress and continue playing when it's convenient for you!

• Choose from various display modes! Not only is the console ready to plug and play using the included HDMI cable, it also features different modes that let you choose how your games look, such as by replicating the scanlines on a CRT TV.

• Simultaneous five-player gaming with a multitap (sold separately)! By using a multitap to connect additional controllers, up to five people can play together simultaneously.
The TG16 Mini videogame lineup can be found HERE and currently includes:
  • R-TYPE
  • NEW ADVENTURE ISLAND
  • NINJA SPIRIT
  • Ys BOOK I & II
  • DUNGEON EXPLORER
  • ALIEN CRUSH
  • MORE TITLES TO BE ADDED SOON!
TurboGrafx-16 Mini Announcement Trailer
PC Engine Mini Announcement Trailer
PC Engine CoreGrafx Mini Announcement Trailer
Here's to hoping they add some of my personal TG-16 favs including Cadash, Double Dungeons, Galaga '88, Keith Courage in Alpha Zones, Neutopia, Neutopia II, Pac-Land, The Legendary Axe, The Legendary Axe 2 and Victory Run. :D
PCEngine/TurboGrafx-16 Mini Hacked. Proof of Concept Demo (Project Phobos)
TurboGrafx-16 Mini, PC Engine Mini & PC Engine CoreGrafx Mini by Konami.jpg

Comments

Cool and for "Keith Courage" rom ?
The children can change into a robot. (Goldorak gender)

Thanks for the news!

Japan and Europe versions looks better than ugly American version. However, I am not buying it because there are not great games. Thats the reason why it was failed years ago when I was teenager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back