Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Announcements       Thread starter Graveyard       4      
Status
Not open for further replies.

Graveyard

Contributor
The tweets in the threads are not loading. Not sure if it is only me but having accessed some of the threads, the screen only shows "Loading tweet..." but the tweets don't load.

Not sure what is causing it but corrective action is required.

In that case the message should not be displayed or if the tweet doesn't load for more than a minute or so as it has been deleted then the message should change to "tweet not available" or something similar.

I believe @misiozol is correct in this case, but to be sure you do see tweets loading here right?

https://www.psxhax.com/threads/ps4-neo-4k-console-priced-tentative-release-date-from-tidux.514/

If you don't see those (which are not 'deleted' tweets) then it may be something else causing them not to load but I see them OK here.

As for doing something about tweets that have been removed, that is really all controlled by Twitter's API... they have it set to not show the tweet if it was deleted, and since all we're doing here with Xenforo is using their API to display tweets it means Twitter maintains 'control' over what happens in such cases.

The only way around that (as far as I know) would be if a custom Xenforo Add-on was coded using something like [bd] API for OAuth 2.0 with Twitter's oEmbed... but that is beyond my realm of expertise unfortunately :p

No the tweets are not loading at the link shared by you. If they are working fine then probably it's my settings that may be causing problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back