Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Dec 6, 2015 at 5:25 AM       2      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the recent news of Naughty Dog disabling PS4 Uncharted 4 Multiplayer Beta game sharing, PlayStation 4 modders Xmax Katsu / EuroAli103 have released an Uncharted 4 Beta Unlock proxy application which allows users to download and install the Beta.

However, according to reports the Uncharted 4 PS4 Beta won't actually run unless you have a savegame of the Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection on your PlayStation 4 console itself.

Download: Uncharted4 Beta Download Unlock.zip

To quote from katsu: Uncharted 4 Beta Download Unlock :)

:alert: SERIOUS WARNING: Join the beta with a fake account, and a new PS4 user. NEVER use your main account.

The app works via a simple proxy. When you run the app, you are gonna see the psn store, login with a fake account (an account created only for this purpose). After that, buy a demo game on psn store, complete the purchase, Uncharted 4 beta will be added to your download list automatically. If you encounter an internet connection error, restart the app.
  • Need NETframework 4+
  • Test on win8-win10 work
App sourcecode by EuroAli103. Thanks a lot!

Finally, from Yifan Lu: Since apparently people here trust running random EXEs from strangers, there does not seem to be any (obvious) viruses. Although it does load a youtube video in the background for some odd reason.

The “trick” is changing the SKU of whatever you’re “purchasing” to EP9000-CUSA04051_00-UNCHARTED4MPBETA-E001 which, of course, lets you “purchase” the free beta. You can do it yourself without running an untrusted EXE by using firefox and modifying the request after checkout.
q8dY0W.jpg

Comments

Pardon me, but didn't I link this story to you? On twitter?? don't i get some form of credit to that? unless you had already seen it. :D

Did ya? I don't read through Facebook or Twitter messages unless someone points them out to me... I personally can't stand both Facebook and Twitter so never use them except to syndicate news.

I actually saw this on N4G last night when I was checking all the PlayStation Experience news. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back