Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jun 20, 2017 at 10:45 PM       2      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just over a week ago we saw an Uncharted: The Lost Legacy PS4 Story Trailer, and today Naughty Dog is back with an Uncharted: The Lost Legacy E3 Extended PS4 Gameplay video! :D

Arriving on PlayStation 4 this August 22nd, Chloe Frazer and Nadine Ross must venture deep into the Western Ghats mountains, discover the lost cities of the Hoysala Empire and face a ruthless warmonger Asav in order to find an ancient Indian artifact.

Here's more from Naughty Dog Senior Communications Manager Scott Lowe, to quote:

Last week at E3, we were thrilled to share more of what we’ve been working on in Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, including the debut of our new story trailer and a never-before-seen gameplay demo at the PlayStation booth.

However, we wanted to make sure that everyone who couldn’t make it to the show had their chance to see it by posting it online.

The demo picks up after Chloe and Nadine have recovered a critical clue to finding the golden Tusk of Ganesh—an invaluable ancient artifact–and must navigate through the overgrown ruins of the long, lost Hoysala Empire. However, their paths soon cross with Asav, our new antagonist revealed in the E3 story trailer.

Asav is a ruthless warmonger that’s also out for the Tusk and will stop at nothing to ensure he gets to it first. This level is also a testament to the beauty of India’s Western Ghats and just a small taste of the environments you’ll be exploring on August 22.

Alongside the new gameplay demo, today we also released our latest DLC update to Uncharted 4 Multiplayer and Survival, which will also be included with Uncharted: The Lost Legacy at launch.

The update adds two new weapons, three new Survival boosters, over 60 new character skins and vanity items, 13 new taunts, and more. The update also makes Classic Mode a permanent gametype and a new mode for Ranked play: King of the Hill.

Uncharted The Lost Legacy E3 2017 Extended PS4 Gameplay Video.jpg

Comments

Awesome. I can't wait. I loved Uncharted all series.. Except the 4th haven't played just yet.

I am aware that Nathan is not in this game which sucks. I don't like to play the female character but it is still part of Nathan Drake's games, thought.

The character: Nathan Drake is my absolutely favourite and always will be. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back