Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Apr 18, 2018 at 12:06 AM       60      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Previously we learned for PSN access on jailbroken PS4 consoles beyond spoofing the version string you'll also need to spoof index.dat and X-Passphrase according to scene devs, and today PlayStation 4 developer @zecoxao updated his Github repository with a PS4 port of the PS3 index.dat decrypter called UnDat from fail0verflow followed by an index.dat encrypter for PS4 called Dat. :geek:

Download: undat-master.zip / GIT / dat-master.zip / GIT

While PlayStation scene developer Joonie reminds us "most people will just have to forget about PSN for hackable PS4 and likely need two consoles for both general daily gaming and homebrewing" it will be interesting to see what the future holds for PlayStation 4 spoofers and online games. :unsure:

UnDat PS4 Index.dat Decrypter Ported from PS3 by Zecoxao.jpg

Comments

Can this be used to actually sign in? I have no interest in modding online. I literally only need to sign on my 4.55 PS4 just long enough to add an account to my save games.

And now people have to pay for online on Playstation consoles from the PS4 and up so why even risk that. I only get into the homebrew scene to play free games offline. I do not care about online all that much as I've grown up playing local vs and co-op/single player games.

The latest god of war is single player online so those of us who are patient will be waiting for a release of a new kernel exploit on higher firmwares to play it for free. Those who are addicted to online gaming either updated or have a 2nd PS4.

great release, can really serve for those who want to recover their PSN content (Games, DLC, Themes) to share with the community.
On the other hand I am against online gaming and modding on PS4 hack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back