Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I fixed your Xentax link (you can now post links) and added the PKG for people to examine also, it sounds like you've already tried the public PS4 PKG Tools but if no luck you could try contacting @RedEyeX32 unless someone else lends a hand here. ;-)

I fixed your Xentax link (you can now post links) and added the PKG for people to examine also, it sounds like you've already tried the public PS4 PKG Tools but if no luck you could try contacting @RedEyeX32 unless someone else lends a hand here. ;-)
Thank you very much for fixing it... I can't believe I posted my editing link by mistake.

And yes, I tried all the PKG Unpacker tools I can find on the webs but no success. So if nothing comes up in a few days then i'll try contacting RedEyeX32 and other awesome geniuses, see if there's any luck.

You can unpack but you can't go within the pkg as there is no keys I'm afraid for ps4 , only ps3 pkg we can pack and repack... that's it until someone releases the decrypt and encrypt ps4 pkg keys its useless...

only way is to get a 1.76 ps4 install the pkg and extract the content from there :p

Ok so apparently, I was just being a dumb-ass.
The unpkg tool does work (I used capital letter b4, that's why it didn't work) but UnPKG wasn't able to able to extract all the content.

CMD said "Digest Status: FAIL"

AmHC4ow.png

So I'm guessing that's why not all the data were extracted. Here's the result (not much data)

ltIMCiF.png

If anyone have other ideas... let's hear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back