Category PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date May 15, 2019 at 10:22 PM       6,147       16            
Industry insider Tidux recently dropped hints of some rumored features that could be heading to Sony's PlayStation 4 User Interface (UI) in a future PS4 Firmware update. :ninja:

According to the tweets below, upcoming features for the PS4 UI may include the following:
  • Wishlist/Gifting for PS Store
  • Trophy progression
  • Timelog/stats for all games
  • Ability to pin games on dashboard
:poll: If you could pick one PS4 feature to be included in an upcoming Sony official System Software update, what would it be?

Let us know in the comments below! 🤔
Upcoming Features for the PS4 UI Rumored by Tidux.jpg

Comments

DanielXL

Contributor
Verified
I would really like too see FINALLY PSN using caching for content and pictures (there is no reason to load the same thing every time).
Fast downloads (uncapped) for PSN which is a paid subscription...
User game reviews on the store.

Game statistics (how much time in game at the very least)

Recent Articles
Microsoft Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020, Power Your Dreams!
Formerly known under the codename Project Scarlett, today Microsoft officially announced their Xbox Series X next-generation console at The Game Awards scheduled to launch alongside Sony's...
Godfall PS5 Reveal Trailer, Bring on the Next-Gen PlayStation 5 Scene!
Like many when first seeing this, I did a double take to make sure my eyes were really seeing a PS5 game trailer... lo and behold it actually is a PlayStation 5 game trailer for the upcoming...
Latest PSN Flash Sale Offers Up to Half Off The Game Awards Nominees
Sony's latest PlayStation Store Flash Sale is here offering up to 50% off select PSN titles including both past and present nominees and winners of The Game Awards featuring A Plague Tale...
Ghost of Tsushima Hits PlayStation 4 Summer 2020, PS4 Trailer Video
Samurai fans can set aside traditions and forge a new path of the Ghost as you embark on a vast open-world adventure and wage an unconventional war for freedom in Ghost of Tsushima, which hits...