Category Random Stuff       Thread starter ILLUMINOUS       Start date May 25, 2016 at 4:15 PM       4,011       18            
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I'm ILLUMINOUS (cammi from PS4 News) and I have a new forum for E-Cig users to go, meet and get to know more about vaping.

If you're a new vape user or a expert it's all for you guys.. go check it out!
Thanks to DarkElementPL for the pics below also! :)
Vaping.png

DSC_0167_zpshkbxsjou.jpg

DSC_0168_zpsmdn9lhvp.jpg

Comments

Status

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
Glad ya made it to PSXHAX @ILLUMINOUS :)

I will mainpage this for ya to help kickoff your new forum... as mentioned via PM, if it grows bigger I'd definitely get a domain of your own versus the free ProPHPBB hosted one. ;)

I vape a bit these days... never really had the desire to join a forum about it, but if you work on adding content there you just might change my mind :D

What annoys me most are the wicks in the atomizer burning out so quickly, even when the tank is primed well etc... most are made of cheap parts from overseas I spose :p

Anyway, good luck with your new forum buddy!

GrimDoe

Game Mod Developer
Developer
Contributor
Verified
I don't Vape
But welcome bro :)
I use to smoke a hell lot of Weed
But can't do it any more I have a family and I don't stay in Colorado
:~/ but 420 its always cool with me :)

Status
Recent Articles
New Blu-Play Homebrew Game in Development: The UFO Game!
Following the first Blu-Play homebrew game release and 8-bit Memoirs eBook, the team behind Ukko's Journey is back: LuBlu Entertainment is creating their 2nd Blu-Play game these days, titled The...
Samurai Shodown Joins New PS4 Game Releases Next Week
Thirteen beloved fighters return alongside three new ones to do battle in the legendary stage of Samurai Shodown on PS4 next week, featuring updated graphics, gameplay and a revolutionary new...
Marvel's Spider-Man PS4 Skeletal Models & Textures Tool by ID-Daemon
We've seen PS4 Game Texture Converters, a PS4 Game Model Data & Textures Extraction Guide, a PS4 Game Animations to Havok Files Converter and a PS4 Meshes / Textures Preview GUI with the latest...
Latest PlayStation Store Flash Sale Offers PSN Deals Under $10
It's been awhile since the last PS Store Flash Sale, and today Sony announced their latest PSN Flash Sale features deals under $10 with savings of up to 75% on select PlayStation Store titles...