Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS Vita News       Thread starter racer0018       6      
Status
Not open for further replies.

racer0018

Contributor
I have been talking to a group of people that have contacted me to test a product that is suppose to be able to dump and play vita games off of a sd card. I'm working on them sending me this item and then test it on 2 vitas I have here.

As of right now they are saying I have to pay for shipping and I don't know if it's a bunch of bull or it is something that works. I also don't know if it's a scam so I won't let anyone send money to them for it into I get to test it.

It's something I won't send money for, from I was told, they want someone to test it and post up that it works from someone that has been around but again they want me to pay for shipping. I'll keep you all posted. Thanks.

I have been talking to a group of people that have contacted me to test a product that is suppose to be able to dump and play vita games off of a sd card. I'm working on them sending me this item and then test it on 2 vitas I have here.

As of right now they are saying I have to pay for shipping and I don't know if it's a bunch of bull or it is something that works. I also don't know if it's a scam so I won't let anyone send money to them for it into I get to test it.

It's something I won't send money for, from I was told, they want someone to test it and post up that it works from someone that has been around but again they want me to pay for shipping. I'll keep you all posted. Thanks.
Let's not get our hopes up because it may be a scam and if it is one. I'll post all emails and everything between us so everyone can see who they are and to stay away from them. But it would be great if it were true. Thanks all.

i call b.s these units are not jb as of yet and the last guy working on them was said to have retired after threats he recieved.

There is a little I can confirm tho on my end as quite some time ago I borrowed my friends and started working on it and got into the hdd using an exploite I'm very well aware of that works it was a dog to get but I didn't have enough time be4 my buddy moved so didn't get the chance to finish it.
It may be time to pick myself up a unit for working on n see if I can work some magic on n get another workaround into the kernel.

They are using a share between data which is uploading to there private surver to allow others to use a games list aswel there is a nice piece of info on it on the net we found so my recomendation is avoid getting this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back