Category PS Vita Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Aug 27, 2016 at 11:25 PM       19,741       6            
Following news of Adventure Time and Tokyo Xanadu, today Team FreeK shared a Vitamin PS Vita video demonstrating Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved being decrypted and made into a VPK File for use with HENkaku! (y)

Check out the Vitamin PSVita by Team FreeK videos below alongside some related Tweets:

Vitamin PSVita by Team FreeK.jpg

Comments

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
If I had a Vita I'd definitely want to give this a go, but Sony did a pretty good job sinking their own battleship there :D

charizard

Contributor
It's a pleasing and satisfying news for me although I don't have a ps vita. hopefully the same will happen to the ps4. but I want to state something related to custom firmware, I keep seeing some people want cfw, as far as I've read from SpecterDev's article, unlike the ps3, ps4 has a controller unit which checks CoreOS files md5 checksum and uses AES encryption, shortly I feel like the developers will make progress over the webkit vulnerability and homebrew will be available without a custom firmware. this is my prediction. I'm ready to be enlightened by experts :)

DvdXploitr

Contributor
hope more games release and playable on external hdd or even usb thumbdrive as memory card for ViTa are sooooo expensive.
Really just need a 16GB or 32GB memory card for Vita....keep the VPK games on your computer's hard drive and FTP as needed.....yea, FTP is slow, but it's free to FTP :)

Recent Articles
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Models and Textures Tool by ID-Daemon
Following his Spider-Man PS4 Skeletal Models & Textures Tool release and the recent RDR2 PS4 Modding Demos data miner @iddaemon (aka ID-Daemon) shared details on his Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4...
3D Renders of Rumored PS5 / PlayStation 5 Development Kit Patent Design
Proceeding the rumored PS5 / PlayStation 5 DevKit Patent that surfaced earlier this week, today some artist renditions based on the Sony patent have surfaced for those seeking a closer look at the...
Latest PlayStation 4 Game Trailer Videos from Gamescom 2019
Earlier this week we saw a Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2v2 Alpha PS4 trailer video from Gamescom 2019, and below is some more fresh PlayStation 4 video game footage from this year's Gamescom...
Chiaki: Free and Open Source PS4 Remote Play Client by Thestr4ng3r!
Last month we reported on a PS4 Remote Play open source client in development by thestr4ng3r, and today he released Chiaki... the first free and open source PS4 Remote Play client software for...