Vitamin v1.1 release, today PlayStation Vita developer TheFloW updated the official release to Vitamin_v2.0.vpk following another game dumping utility called MaiDumpTool V233.0 by Chinese developer species and MaiDumpTool V233.1 via APTXIke4869 with details below.
Download: Vitamin_v2.0.vpk / Vitamin BitBucket / MaiDumpTool_V233.0.zip / MaiDumpTool_V233.1.zip / MaiDumpTool_V233.1_eng.vpk (English Translation) / maitool v233.2b2 (Password: 76gl) / maidumptool 233.2b7
Vitamin v2.0 Changelog
- Increased compatibility dramatically.
- Added support for additional content (DLC) at 'ux0:addcont_plain'.
- Added possibility to choose compression level.
- Added trial -> full patch (You can for example download Minecraft demo, dump it, and run it as full game).
MaiDumpTool V233.0 (Translated changelog via kavid with translated pictures from AIDA)
- can be extracted and decrypted games and patches (including cassette version and the digital version)
- can be extracted patch alone (including cassette version and the digital version)
- can be installed directly from the game folder
- can decrypt and load the game comes sce_module
- can automatically load ux0: plugins all plug-ins
- preserve the original eboot to mai_moe / eboot_origin.bin
- does not support grw game (with the patch file within the cassette)
- does not support some of the rare self loading games (god of the sea or something)
- If the game can not be normal operation of the solution (in two attempts) The eboot.bin replaced mai_moe / eboot_origin.bin
Deletion two reserved sce_module / libc.suprx and sce_module / libfios2.suprx with _m of
- This version does not support DLC likely be the next version (there may be the next version! Necessarily)
- When installing the tool holder can choose to install from a file or pack their own small VPK (because the packaging too slow 2,333,333)
- DUMP time please do not keep the lock screen so as not to fail DUMP
- The tool for study and research use please delete download within 24 not for commercial use if any question is brought to bear commercial use!
MaiDumpTool V233.1 (Translated changelog via haojiezhu)
- It can switch between 5 game loading modes now (support games decrypted with older version of this tool, and please try different mode if running into errors in game).
- Support decrypting some games that load large amount of data.
- Fixed several bugs.
- Trying to keep original encrypted files of extracted games, especially mai_moe/eboot_origin.bin (this makes it easier for future versions to use them directly).
(P.S. If you have used Vitamin before using this tool, better rebuild database first to avoid weird errors. If you have dumped new games, contact ljy64278326 for cataloging games. And please stop saying "you guys have beaten foreign hackers on this". Do you really want to drive away those people who are still working on Vita hacking? If you use this tools to dump games, please make a note so people can distinguish games dumped with different tools.)
Thanks to @slayer087 for the news HERE and in the PSXHAX Shoutbox!