Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS Vita CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Feb 9, 2017 at 12:55 AM       10      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following his initial release based on VitaShell 1.51, today PS Vita homebrew developer @BenMitnicK updated the open-source VitaToolBox application to version 1.1 followed by versions 1.2 and 1.21 with the changes outlined below. ;-)

Download: VitaToolBox.vpk

To quote from his Blog: VitaToolBox is based on VitaShell 1.51 with additional options.

VitaToolBox works independently of VitaShell and you will always need this one for the operation of Molecularshell. for the themes you can make yours for VitatoolBox and it will work with VitaShell you will have nothing to change (-:

Change Log V1.1
  • Theme manager activated
  • ToolBox reactivate LTRIGGER+SELECT
  • Settings menu remapped to LTRIGGER+START
  • Move color.txt language.txt and setting.txt to .ini file
  • Add somes options to color.ini
  • Add noPreview image and square+triangle button image to theme folder
  • Code improved
Change Log V1.2
  • Add Vitaident (right joystick => right to activate the menu)
  • Add somes options to color.ini
  • Remove ToolBox
Change Log V1.21
  • Add launch select language in option
  • Bug fix for bg image
  • Add select and cancel in language file
  • Add param.ini for 100% Customizing Select Manager
  • Add instruction manual
The images no_preview.png and preview.png / Preview.png / preview.jpg / Preview.jpg must be scaled at 630X348

bg_selecttheme.png 960X544

The images of the square and triangle buttons must be at 72X72

I removed the PS Vita activation it serves no purpose to have several applications that do the same thing download ePSP bubble installer it create custom bubble and activate your PS Vita.

:arrow: Minor update VitaActivator to activate your psVita LTRIGGER + Right Analog Joystick DOWN You had to be at the root of VitaToolBox and have Netchek_Bypass enabled in your Config.txt download config.txt and put in ux0:tai and reboot and launch VitaToolBox enjoy!

Config.txt:
Code:
# You must reboot for changes to take place.
*KERNEL
# henkaku.skprx is hard-coded to load and is not listed here
*main
# main is a special titleid for SceShell
ux0:app/MLCL00001/henkaku.suprx
*NPXS10015
# this is for modifying the version string
ux0:plugins/netcheck_bypass.suprx
*NPXS10016
ux0:plugins/netcheck_bypass.suprx

vitatoolbox1.jpg vitatoolbox2.jpg vitatoolbox3.jpg vitatoolbox4.jpg vitatoolbox5.jpg vitatoolbox6.jpg
VitaToolBox 1.1 for PlayStation Vita by BenMitnicK is Updated.jpg

Comments

I'm glad with all the PS4-ness and the excitement that it brings that Yifanlu and others are still pushing on Vita support. This is only good for the community as a whole

Hey Ben,

It's the fruit of your labors that can show us something we weren't aware of at a time, so please continue your development. You've done something I know I couldn't do because My mind doesn't work that way. I hope more people see your work and can find something in it that will help push their works as well.

Can I ask what that means? What can I do with an "activated" PSVita? I know that i'm on tai/henkaku but I don't know why I would want to "activate" since I don't access PSN so I can't lose any of my stuff

Can I ask what that means? What can I do with an "activated" PSVita? I know that i'm on tai/henkaku but I don't know why I would want to "activate" since I don't access PSN so I can't lose any of my stuff

Your psvita must be activated if you want to enjoy games and bubble and have access to your memory card

VitaToolBox 1.21 is out
  • Add launch select language in option
  • Bug fix for bg image
  • Add select and cancel in language file
  • Add param.ini for 100% Customizing Select Manager
  • Add instruction manual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back