Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the recently released PS4 Web Trainer, today @TylerMods via PS4Trainer made available a homebrew app PKG at PS4Trainer.com that will enable and run WebRTE (Runtime Environment) for PlayStation 4 scene developers with several updates below. :cool:

Download: PS4Trainer Live Demo / WebRTE.pkg / WebRTE_455.bin / WebRTE_474.bin / WebRTE_505.bin / WebRTE_672.bin via S3phi40T / WebRTE_702.bin / WebRTE_755.bin / WebRTE_900.bin / PS4_Trainer_1.0.5.exe (Offline) / PS4 Trainer (Offline) for Android / ps4trainer.apk (25.4 MB - PS4 Trainer Offline APK) / Github / webrte900.bin (40 KB - 9.00 Port via @karo218) / WebRTE Original Source Code by JOGolden / PS4_Trainer_GoldHEN_Cheats_Updater.zip (514 KB) / PS4 Payload Sender APK for Android (Paid) / PS4 Payload Sender APK for Android (Free)

Spoiler: Legacy Versions

According to their Tweet installation is simple, to quote: "Just install the .PKG, run the app, and WebRTE will be enabled (Must enable every boot like normal)."

More details are available on both PS4Trainer.com and their Discord Channel for help and troubleshooting support.

Spoiler: Related Tweets & Videos

Cheers to @DEFAULTDNB for the news tip on Twitter earlier! :beer:
WebRTE.pkg PS4 Trainer Web RTE Package and Payload Released.jpg

WebRTE.pkg PS4 Trainer Web RTE Package and Payload Released 2.jpg

Comments

@TylerMods THANK YOU so much.
Has anyone tried using the ps4 browser in the last couple of days? It’s amazing. You need to try it. No more pc and it autdetects and auto loads the trainer for you to pick.

It you follow directions after loading the game and then using the browser you will see a little controller spinning. That’s how you know it’s connected/attached.

I have tried 10 games and so far so good. 👍🏻

KP for me with WebRte pkg on PS4 Pro 7216b running ps-phive, so doing the classic way with PC to send the payload and also tried the browser way which works flawlessly

I see that someone has put the money mod for nfs heat 1.07 on ps4trainer, but it's not working for me, the game freezes.

Does it work for you guys??
Or is it maybe that I am on 5.05??

Curious if anyone is using this and having an issue with ps4trainer website not seeing your PS4 after waking from sleep on 7.55 GH1.1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back