Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Aug 14, 2017 at 10:53 PM       11      
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're into PS3 game mods you may want to check out the WEBRTM PS3 SPRX / EBOOT Project from @01cedric and Swaqq which aims to allow modding directly from your browser without any IP required! (y)

Here's what PlayStation 3 developer 01cedricv2 on NGU had to say about their new project, to quote:

Hey NGU Members! Special Version made exclusively for NextGenUpdate with <3

Current Version:
  • >>> 0.001 <<< [Alpha]
Supported Games:
  • BO2 [ ✓ ]
  • BO1 [ ✓ ] (is broken at the moment... working on a FIX!)
Planned Games:
  • MW2
  • MW3
  • Ghosts
  • AW
  • BO3
It was & still is my first every php & html project i've ever made... So please understand and dont tell me, when the code isn't fancy enough 4 u :p I havent saw anything like this yet (beside some things using a C# Listener...).

I've simply used HTTP Requests within a SPRX which is, in my and others opinion, better than using some C# Application on the users PC. Anyway... I've created this for FREE, as of in my opinion, their is not much $$$ to get from it. That's why i will do this Project for FREE... Lets get to it, instead of let you listen to me talking about crap, nobodys interested in :cry:

STEPS

1) Go to the WEBRTM Website and sign up/sign in... WEBRTM - Login (No email verification needed as of now, as of it is a PUBLIC Test, and i am not here to collect Data from you :X3:)

2) After you've logged in, you should be redirected to the Mainpage, which looks like this:

WEBRTM PS3 SPRX EBOOT Game Modding Project by 01cedric & Swaqq.png

You'll see all instructions on their + an additional Download to the SPRX & EBOOT :ninja:

3) Follow Instructions on the Website and a Video will be uploaded and added on here shortly! So keep an eye out for it ;-)

I would like to hear suggestions of new Mods or even Games you'd like to see (-:

I will update the WEBRTM most likely daily.

Download: WEBRTM - SPRX + EBOOT

It is just a SPRX + 2 EBOOTs (BO1 & BO2) in a .zip archive!

Credits:
  • 01cedric - for coding most part of it
  • Swaqq - for coding help & Design!
  • Everyone else i've forgot!
[BO3/1.07/SPRX][Preview] Shader-Mod + MenuBase!
Thanks goes out on this to @HydrogenNGU for the news tip on Twitter! :love:
WEBRTM PS3 SPRX EBOOT Game Modding Project by 01cedric & Swaqq.jpg

Comments

Noted! Due to limited freetime I add posts, videos, tweets, etc to existing articles and not all are directly related, but if you want to start a new thread for them you can do that too. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back