Random Stuff       Thread starter Self       3303       42

jwooh

Staff Member
Developer
Contributor
Verified
I like the older Heavy Metal Music and Older county music.

pikpikpik

Contributor
(Johnny cash) ''Old chunk of coal'' really reminds me of a dog i picked up from the pound and ''god's gonna cut you down'' really reminds me of allot of idiots i use to know... :cool: Classics indeed!

swifty

Contributor
Verified
always been in to early 80s/90s hip hop and like a little disco after few rum and coke i'm a 80s baby but anything after 2000 just went down hill for me so i'm stuck in the pass hahaha

Self

Contributor
@PSXHAX Not much of a minority there with country music. I'm from Iowa. I grew up on all the good stuff. George Strait, Garth Brooks, Brad Paisley, Brooks and Dunn, etc. Good stuff! Not this new pop "country" crap. Lol.

If you're a fan of Garth (most country listeners are) you should listen to the cover of The Thunder Rolls by All That Remains. Absolutely amazing cover on an already amazing song.

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
Indeed, there are a few newer country pop / hick hop / whatever they're called tunes I don't mind but most I hear and think... why is this on a country channel? :p

LOL @ this if you're familiar with the original Snoop song:

And yeah that is definitely a more 'hardcore' but VERY WELL DONE cover version of The Thunder Rolls. :D

Self

Contributor
Hahahaha that is an awesomeeeee cover! Really catchy too. Lol. Thanks for sharing that. I have never heard it before. :)

There are a few new songs that I occasionally listen to, but I often wonder the same thing on why this is on a country channel and not a pop station. As far as hick hop goes, I guess I do listen to quite a bit of Upchurch here and there. Guy has some pretty good stuff. His social media videos are hilarious!

Calahan

Contributor
I don't know much about different kinds of music, I still love music from Alyson Moyet (This House), Wham/George Michael (Different Corner), Communards (So Cold The Night), Electric Light Orchestra (Mr.Blue Sky), love music from Cat Stevens and Neil Diamond and so on.
I think it's still music from the 70s and 80s.
I had a discussion last week, what I think, what would be the best song ever.
I realized that it's very hard to say, but I think it's "Music" from John Miles. :)

Recent Articles
Hunt: Showdown Brings Bounty Hunters to PlayStation 4 Next Week
Next week join the rugged bounty hunters of Hunt: Showdown as they rid the world from the savage, nightmarish monsters roaming the Louisiana swamps! :eek: Hunt's competitive, match-based gameplay...
Rainbow Six Siege: Operation Void Edge PS4 Updates and Reveal Trailer
Following the Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Operation Blood Orchid PS4 Trailer and Operation White Noise updates this weekend Ubisoft outlined the new Rainbow Six Siege: Operation Void Edge...
Mortal Kombat 11 DeepFake Celebrity Skin Demos by BabyZone
Game modder BabyZone recently shared some Mortal Kombat 11 DeepFake skin demos featuring popular celebrities including Keanu Reeves, Bruce Lee, Bruce Campbell, The Rock, Vandamme and Jackie Chan...
PlayStation 5 Price Affected by Costly PS5 Parts According to Reports
Business and Market news site Bloomberg.com reports that Sony is struggling on the PlayStation 5 Price due to costly parts (DRAM / NAND shortages) with current PS5 manufacturing costs around $450...