Random Stuff       Thread starter Self       3354       42

dcnigma

Contributor
Verified
Drone, Ambiant, Minimal techno, Rock, Stone Rock, IDM, ....
And of course Holo Vex
But that's because I am in that band Hahaha

Waynogeoff

Contributor
Verified
@PSXHAX my mother was a singer and my father a drummer in a country band over here in the UK, doing everything from merle haggard to garth brooks to the eagles and beyond... Many great memories as a child going to gigs when they couldn't get a baby sitter.

Me, I like everything from that old country and through to motown, blues right up to being a full on metallica head. Master of puppets, greatest metal album ever, no contest.

Harmen

Contributor
Verified
I'm mostly into industrial music, but when doing sports I also like heavy/power metal... Actually, anything goes as long as it's above 100bpm...

Recent Articles
ThemeDumperFTP: PS4 Retail Theme PKG Dumper via FTP by OfficialAhmed
Following his ProfileIt PS4 Tool release, the PS4 Theme Dumping Guide and countless PS4 Theme PKGs currently accessible PlayStation 4 developer OfficialAhmed made available ThemeDumperFTP which is...
PS4 Offline Account Activator GUI by Charlyzard (Barthen)
Earlier this month PlayStation 4 scene developer charlyzard released a PS4OfflineAccountActivator and now he's made available via Twitter a PS4 Offline Account Activator GUI for those like me who...
Biofeedback May Be Utilized in DualShock 5 to Modify User Experience
Since last month's rumors of a DS5 Built-in Microphone, according to a recently discovered Sony Interactive Entertainment patent the DualShock 5 (DS5) Controller may utilize biofeedback to modify...
Mega Man Zero / ZX Legacy Collection Joins New PS4 Games Next Week
Named one of PlayStation's Most-Wanted PS4 Games of early 2020, next week Capcom's Mega Man Zero / ZX Legacy Collection joins the latest PS4 game releases! 🤩 Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection...