Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge on Discord to access private areas with the latest PS4 FPKGs.
Random Stuff       Thread starter Self       5533       61

OnePeach47

Contributor
Verified
I hate jazz and love classical music like Chopin, Bach, Rachmaninoff, Beethoven, and Mozart. I listen some soundtracks and pop too and idk why I love it. I know my taste maybe sucks(?) but well, everyone has its own tastes...

Recent Articles
PS5 DualSense Controller Close-up and Teardown Images Surface
Proceeding the PS5 DualSense initial unveiling, confirmation of Updatable Controller Software, some Black PS5 DualSense Prototype images, a third-party 24K Gold Version and pictures with pricing...
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone Season 6 PS4 Trailer, Details
Earlier this month the Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War PS4 Alpha went live, and today Activision returns with a Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone Season 6 PS4 Trailer detailing the new...
MiraTempReport: Mira Temperature Reports PS4 Payload via Notifications
We've covered PS4 Pro Fan Noise Testing, a PS4 Fan Booster Payload and some PS4 Fan Control Payloads to adjust the PlayStation 4 fan speed and temperature... with the latest MiraTempReport PS4...
CGFw: Check Game Firmware App for Required PS4 Version by OfficialAhmed
Following the FRMCHK Web Database to identify PS4 games in Firmware groups and his previous ThemeDumperFTP release, today PlayStation 4 developer OfficialAhmed made available on Twitter an...