Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Announcements       Thread starter Self       92      
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Johnny cash) ''Old chunk of coal'' really reminds me of a dog i picked up from the pound and ''god's gonna cut you down'' really reminds me of allot of idiots i use to know... :cool: Classics indeed!

always been in to early 80s/90s hip hop and like a little disco after few rum and coke i'm a 80s baby but anything after 2000 just went down hill for me so i'm stuck in the pass hahaha

@PSXHAX Not much of a minority there with country music. I'm from Iowa. I grew up on all the good stuff. George Strait, Garth Brooks, Brad Paisley, Brooks and Dunn, etc. Good stuff! Not this new pop "country" crap. Lol.

If you're a fan of Garth (most country listeners are) you should listen to the cover of The Thunder Rolls by All That Remains. Absolutely amazing cover on an already amazing song.

Indeed, there are a few newer country pop / hick hop / whatever they're called tunes I don't mind but most I hear and think... why is this on a country channel? :p

LOL @ this if you're familiar with the original Snoop song:

And yeah that is definitely a more 'hardcore' but VERY WELL DONE cover version of The Thunder Rolls. :D

Hahahaha that is an awesomeeeee cover! Really catchy too. Lol. Thanks for sharing that. I have never heard it before. :)

There are a few new songs that I occasionally listen to, but I often wonder the same thing on why this is on a country channel and not a pop station. As far as hick hop goes, I guess I do listen to quite a bit of Upchurch here and there. Guy has some pretty good stuff. His social media videos are hilarious!

I don't know much about different kinds of music, I still love music from Alyson Moyet (This House), Wham/George Michael (Different Corner), Communards (So Cold The Night), Electric Light Orchestra (Mr.Blue Sky), love music from Cat Stevens and Neil Diamond and so on.
I think it's still music from the 70s and 80s.
I had a discussion last week, what I think, what would be the best song ever.
I realized that it's very hard to say, but I think it's "Music" from John Miles. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back