Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Nintendo       Thread starter SorenAlke       4      
Status
Not open for further replies.

SorenAlke

Developer
Contributor
Loadinne Exploit for 5.51?
more like garbage.

http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/14088/exploit

this isnt a exploit idiots. if you know what node.js is its not hard to see what was done.

tcp network load bullsh!t. dont make me laugh.
Code:
* our retain data */
ReducedCosAppXmlInfo cosAppXmlInfoStruct __attribute__((section(".data")));
/*
*  This function is a kernel hook function. It is called directly from kernel code at position 0xFFF18558.
*/
void my_PrepareTitle(CosAppXmlInfo *xmlKernelInfo)
{
  /**
  *  DBAT for access to our data region is setup at this point for the 0xC0000000 area.
  */
  // check for Mii Maker RPX or Smash Bros RPX when we started (region independent check)
  if(GAME_LAUNCHED &&
  (  ((strncasecmp("ffl_app.rpx", xmlKernelInfo->rpx_name, FS_MAX_ENTNAME_SIZE) == 0) && (LOADIINE_MODE == LOADIINE_MODE_MII_MAKER))
  || ((strncasecmp("cross_f.rpx", xmlKernelInfo->rpx_name, FS_MAX_ENTNAME_SIZE) == 0) && (LOADIINE_MODE == LOADIINE_MODE_SMASH_BROS))
  || ((strncasecmp("app.rpx", xmlKernelInfo->rpx_name, FS_MAX_ENTNAME_SIZE) == 0) && (LOADIINE_MODE == LOADIINE_MODE_KARAOKE))
  || ((strncasecmp("Treasure.rpx", xmlKernelInfo->rpx_name, FS_MAX_ENTNAME_SIZE) == 0) && (LOADIINE_MODE == LOADIINE_MODE_ART_ATELIER))))
  {
  //! Copy all data from the parsed XML info
  strncpy(xmlKernelInfo->rpx_name, cosAppXmlInfoStruct.rpx_name, FS_MAX_ENTNAME_SIZE);

// split arguments
  for(unsigned int i = 0; i < strlen(cosAppXmlInfoStruct.rpx_name); i++)
  {
  if (xmlKernelInfo->rpx_name == ' ')
  {
  xmlKernelInfo->rpx_name = 0;
  }
  }

xmlKernelInfo->version_cos_xml = cosAppXmlInfoStruct.version_cos_xml;
  xmlKernelInfo->os_version = cosAppXmlInfoStruct.os_version;
  xmlKernelInfo->title_id = cosAppXmlInfoStruct.title_id;
  xmlKernelInfo->app_type = cosAppXmlInfoStruct.app_type;
  xmlKernelInfo->cmdFlags = cosAppXmlInfoStruct.cmdFlags;
  xmlKernelInfo->max_size = cosAppXmlInfoStruct.max_size;
  xmlKernelInfo->avail_size = cosAppXmlInfoStruct.avail_size;
  xmlKernelInfo->codegen_size = cosAppXmlInfoStruct.codegen_size;
  xmlKernelInfo->codegen_core = cosAppXmlInfoStruct.codegen_core;
  xmlKernelInfo->max_codesize = cosAppXmlInfoStruct.max_codesize;
  xmlKernelInfo->overlay_arena = cosAppXmlInfoStruct.overlay_arena;
  xmlKernelInfo->default_stack0_size = cosAppXmlInfoStruct.default_stack0_size;
  xmlKernelInfo->default_stack1_size = cosAppXmlInfoStruct.default_stack1_size;
  xmlKernelInfo->default_stack2_size = cosAppXmlInfoStruct.default_stack2_size;
  xmlKernelInfo->default_redzone0_size = cosAppXmlInfoStruct.default_redzone0_size;
  xmlKernelInfo->default_redzone1_size = cosAppXmlInfoStruct.default_redzone1_size;
  xmlKernelInfo->default_redzone2_size = cosAppXmlInfoStruct.default_redzone2_size;
  xmlKernelInfo->exception_stack0_size = cosAppXmlInfoStruct.exception_stack0_size;
  xmlKernelInfo->exception_stack1_size = cosAppXmlInfoStruct.exception_stack1_size;
  xmlKernelInfo->exception_stack2_size = cosAppXmlInfoStruct.exception_stack2_size;
  xmlKernelInfo->sdk_version = cosAppXmlInfoStruct.sdk_version;
  xmlKernelInfo->title_version = cosAppXmlInfoStruct.title_version;
  }
}

void SetupKernelCallback(void)
{
  KernelSetupSyscalls();
}
Good Luck Pulling off This Monitored Crap on PS4 because guess what. its not going to work. If you really are a moron. do attempt this on the PS4. :noexpression:

here's the link for ppl desperate to see. https://github.com/dimok789/loadiine_gx2

and i would jus like to mention i have seen the nightly build as well, the working kernel exploit for wii u is nothing amazing nor is loadinne if you actually bothered to go look at loadinne you would see how it ties into the kernel exploit that is currently working stand alone

Heh, I'm willing to bet someone may end up trying it for 10 mins of e-fame :p
That was already done. The statement about the Linux loader was nothing more then loadiine in shoutbox.

They tried to figure out what we did n failed to realize the loaders are in plain sight check out github

Its also inside of some of the Linux distros if ppl know what they are doing you just need path for second loader which is required and if it's pointed at drive your in luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back