Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Mar 1, 2019 at 1:08 AM       26      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proceeding the PS4 Unity FS (FileSystem) Manager PKG and his El Pollo 2.0 PS4 FPKG game update, PlayStation 4 developer @Lapy (aka Lapy05575948) released a Windows Explorer BETA 1.0 PS4 Homebrew FPKG (Fake PKG) for 5.05 jailbroken consoles followed by some PS4 Xplorer BETA updates below. (y)

Download: Windows Explorer BETA 1.0 Lapy.rar (81.61 MB) / ED1234-NPXX20001_00-0000000000000000-A0100-V0100.pkg (Mirror via TOXXIC_407) / Windows Explorer BETA 1.01 for PS4 - Lapy.rar (84.12 MB) / Windows Explorer BETA 1.02 for PS4 - Lapy.rar (91.32 MB) / Windows Explorer BETA 1.04 for PS4 - Lapy.rar (94.89 MB) / ED1234-NPXX20001_00-0000000000000000-A0100-V0104.pkg (Mirror via TOXXIC_407) / PS4-Xplorer BETA 1.05 - Lapy.rar (94.69) / PS4-Xplorer BETA 1.06 - Lapy.rar (94.76 MB) / PS4-Xplorer BETA 1.07 - Lapy.rar (93.25 MB) / PS4-Xplorer BETA 1.08 - Lapy.rar (93.38 MB) / PS4-Xplorer BETA 1.09 - Lapy.rar (93.44 MB) / PS4-Xplorer File Manager Theme and Avatar Maker

He gives thanks to @LightningMods for the unity plugins to gain root access, @DEFAULTDNB for beta testing, @RetroGamer74 for his tutorial on how to compile and @cfwprophet for the LibHomebrew PS4 Homebrewing Library with details below from IVPaste.com: Windows Explorer BETA 1.0 by Lapy05575948

It allows the basic operations of a file explorer (cut, copy, paste, rename and delete files and complete folders) with a simple interface, easy to use and with full administrator privileges (root).

To access the units connected by USB, navigate to: /mnt/usb0 and /mnt/ubs1

It allows to visualize images (png, jpg) and to read the content of flat texts (txt, ini, bat).

It allows to play audio (wav, ogg) in the background, so we can reproduce them and continue using the other functions of the browser.

It is translated into Spanish and English. Spanish for those who have the console in Spanish, and in English for all other configurations.

To consider:
  • When files or folders are copied or moved, and these already exist in the destination, they are overwritten without asking.
Known problems:
  • The virtual keyboard is made by me from scratch and still lacks options to implement.
  • The videos are not heard because the method used (which is the standard) enters into conflict with the plugin to obtain root permissions.
I hope to solve all these problems for the final version with the help of other developers.

:alert: Warning: do not delete or modify system files if you do not know what you are doing.

PS4 WINDOWS EXPLORER BETA via neoark
Windows Explorer BETA 1.05 Lapy via mohammadfadel

Download: PS4-Explorer BETA 1.05 Persian Only Version - Lapy.rar (80.66 MB)

PS4 Fan Control with X-Project + New PS4 Homebrew File Manager
Windows Explorer BETA 1.0 PS4 Homebrew FPKG by Lapy05575948.jpg

Comments

Great application Lapy.. I want to use it to delete temporary files in Other. How i can find this folder?

My issue is: When you go check your storage, there's the apps folder where all games are installed. In the bottom there's the "other" folder, maybe i deleted some games from startup menu and now there is 2 gb of data in Other, first i have only 6mb. For some reason some games won't completely delete if deleting via the game tile but i don't know this first of.

You can help me to delete this files?
Thanks

@jhonny82 that happened to me once. is when you install something and it is half done by mistake or whatever. I solved it by entering the notifications of my ps4 and there I saw the notification of the error ... and there I was able to give it cancel and now ... ready

sorry my english

@Lapy
hi, Lapy yes when you have error you can go to notification and delete this but i not have any errors.. Space amount 2gb+ is happened when i deleted some games fpkg from Tile Menu and not when i installed them.

My question is: i can deleted manually this files? Where is "path" folder that ps4 used for Other ?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back