Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date May 28, 2022 at 12:27 AM       5      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the PopOS 22.04 with Mesa 22.0.1 PS4 Distro released earlier this month, PlayStation 4 Scene developer @noob404 recently made available via Twitter a WinesapOS 3 (based on SteamOS 3 by LukeShortCloud) with Mesa 22.0.3 PS4 Linux Distro detailed on PS4Linux.com complete with a demonstration video from Noob404's PS4Linux YouTube Channel below. šŸ§

Those interested in supporting @noob404's continued scene efforts can do so directly on Noob404's Ko-fi Page, with a dedicated PS4Linux.com Discord Channel set up for related help as well. šŸ†˜

:arrow: WinesapOS 3, based on SteamOS 3 for PS4 with Mesa 22.0.3: PS4 Distro Release / Alternate Installation Method

Download: winesapos_ps4linux.tar.xz (5.04 GB - User: noob404 / Password: ps4 / Root password: ps4) / Noob404's Ko-fi Page <3

From the video's description: WinesapOS 3, based on SteamOS 3 is now available for PS4. It comes with Mesa 22.0.3 and many gaming applications - Steam, Heroic Epic Games Launcher, Proton Up, and many more.

In the video, you will also see Sims 4 running at 60+ FPS on 1080p fullscreen and even smooth 2K YouTube video playback with the system usage being shown side-by-side. Special thanks to Makanda for buying Sims 4 and Truck Racer!

WinesapOS 3 for PS4, based on SteamOS 3 | Sims 4 at 60+FPS, 2K (1440p) YouTube Video Playback & More
WinesapOS 3 with Mesa 22.0.3 PS4 Distro by PS4Linux (aka Noob404).png

Comments

I've been on it for a week, I couldn't upload it, the file is too big, I tried it on ps4, I couldn't do it, is there an easier way to install via Windows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back