Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Guides and Tutorials       Thread starter Wultra       Start date Nov 19, 2016 at 8:10 AM       99      
Status
Not open for further replies.
*PSProxy Has been Patched on 4.05*

*Updated Thread*
#~Patched 4.05 ~ 22/12/16~#
#~ Patched 4.05 & lower~#

Today I am doing a follow-up tutorial to raedoob's on PSProxy as I and @raedoob seemed to access online on *OFW 4.05 & 4.06* using PSProxy from Red-Eye32x.

Here is the Log for my PSProxy working Online: PS4 4.05/6 PSPROXY SPOOFER LOG

Video evidence: 2016-11-19_11h58_21.wmv

Spoiler: Confirmed 4.05 Users

Download: PS4.zip (44 KB)

Note:
1.) This may not/will work for some people
2.) We can't confirm this will work on Lower Firmware *Yet*

*Proof its working for Me:*

a9fbd86435b0a875ec66f81cbe23c9fa.gif

Working (For Some) PSProxy PS4 Bypass 4.05 and 4.06 Guide 4.png

I will give you guys the reasons why I'm asking you to do what I have Written After this Tutorial.

*The Pre-Advanced Tutorial Is Located Here*

1.) Close Down all Apps running in your background (Example: Skype, Discord, Xampp, U/Bit torrent and Anything else)

Working (For Some) PSProxy PS4 Bypass 4.05 and 4.06 Guide 6.png

2.) After Step 1 is completed.. Turn off Any firewall that you have running on your PC (Example: Windows Firewall or Norton and .....)

Working (For Some) PSProxy PS4 Bypass 4.05 and 4.06 Guide 7.png

Working (For Some) PSProxy PS4 Bypass 4.05 and 4.06 Guide 8.png

3.) Download PSProxy With the one Provided Above in the Forum and after Download Extract PSProxy

Working (For Some) PSProxy PS4 Bypass 4.05 and 4.06 Guide 9.png

4.) Open up the PSProxy Folder And the RAR Locate the region that you are in or want to use and then extract it to the root off PSProxy..

Working (For Some) PSProxy PS4 Bypass 4.05 and 4.06 Guide 10.png

5.) Open up CMD and do "IPConfig and Locate your Default Gateway IP" and Copy & Paste Into Your Web Browser (Make Note off IPV4 Address to For later Use in Step 6)

Working (For Some) PSProxy PS4 Bypass 4.05 and 4.06 Guide 11.png

6.) After Pasting into your Browser URL Box -> Login -> Security And Click DMZ
Not All Routers are Different and Some May/not Support DMZ (Alternative Port forward the Port "8080" on your Router and point it at your PC IP and Not PS4)

Working (For Some) PSProxy PS4 Bypass 4.05 and 4.06 Guide 12.png

6a.) Go to Your PSProxy Folder -> Right Click on PSProxy.exe -> Run as Administrator

Working (For Some) PSProxy PS4 Bypass 4.05 and 4.06 Guide 13.png

7.) Once PSProxy has Opened (Make Sure In System Update Bypass It has the Region you Selected for PS4-UpdateList.xml ) Then Click Start (Make Sure the port is set to 8080)

Working (For Some) PSProxy PS4 Bypass 4.05 and 4.06 Guide 14.png

8.) On your PS4 go To -> Settings -> Network -> Setup Internet Connection -> Select WIFI Or LAN -> Select Custom -> Select your WIFI -> Go through every Option until you get To Proxy Server -> Select Use and Enter Your PC IPV4 Address or the one Showing on PSPRoxy. Make sure the port is on "8080" -> Select Next -> Test Internet Connection

Working (For Some) PSProxy PS4 Bypass 4.05 and 4.06 Guide 15.jpg

9.) After Test internet connection you will see an error Under "Internet Connection"Saying Failed this is normal ?. Go Back to the XMB And Load Up a Game (Example: BO3 As It Worked for me) Also You will see on PSProxy that the Links Redirect and Links Processed has Gone up a few Numbers This means its Working. (If Links Redirect is at 0 and Links Processed is at 3/4 This means its not working ?)

Working (For Some) PSProxy PS4 Bypass 4.05 and 4.06 Guide 16.png

10.) Make Sure Your port is opened (8080)
http://www.canyouseeme.org/

If having Trouble

*_Extra Information_*
When you load up a game PSProxy Links Processed Will Start to Go up in Numbers and If you Export/view the Log you can see that your PS4 Is Pulling the Information for the game.

74a99a688ec3027678d0e91aefdc4c89.gif

Q&A Time:

1. Why Do I have to close Down Apps?
All applications has a Client Port that is used to be bind to, in order to get connections to specific servers
Most Applications run on the Most Client Common Ports off (80, 8080, 443).
Trying to load a Proxy server on the same Port as one off these apps will not work as the ports can be/are used by different programs..by closing down these Programs can allow PSProxy To run with out having any problem trying to run on the port 8080

2. Why do I have to turn off my Firewall

3. Why Do I have to Portfoward or enable DMZ

4. Why 4.06 ?

Well for a fact on OFW 4.06 if you enabled Proxy on the PS4 and but Don't have the PSProxy running and you try accessing online or BO3 Online it will come up with "Could not Connect to server" For PSN Meaning its like any other people who are on a lower Firmware That you you have to update to play online Kinda Similar but just cant access PSN Servers
.. If you run PSProxy now and Try Connecting online to PSN It will Succeed Connecting and Meaning this could work on 4.06 if there was a new update that came out for (Example: 4.07 or 4.10)

5. Do I need to edit the XML to work with the Latest Update?

My answer to this is NO!.. I'm currently On 4.05 and tested on 4.06 (Fully Working) And PS4 Is Connected Online fine with out a Modified XML (XML Version for Update : "3.50")
Working (For Some) PSProxy PS4 Bypass 4.05 and 4.06 Guide 18.gif
Working (For Some) PSProxy PS4 Bypass 4.05 and 4.06 Guide.png

Comments

That's a helluva guide if it's working for a few others.. will check back later tonight and mainpage it then if need me as I'm heading out now (y)

That's a helluva guide if it's working for a few others.. will check back later tonight and mainpage it then if need me as I'm heading out now (y)
Note: I am not faking or lying about this either i have shown proof and added a video to show its fully working :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back