Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Nov 22, 2016 at 11:13 PM       1      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently we saw some PS4 Slim Case Mods, and today Fosi unveiled pictures of the world's first PS4 Pro Case Mod at e✘treme-Modding.de. :hearteyes:

Check them out in all their glory below and to quote from e✘treme / Fosi / H1o84, roughly translated:

e✘treme: The world’s first Modded PlayStation 4 Pro is finish. Exclusive for PS4 e✘treme Modding. This Case Mod was made by Fosi, he modded the console for the member H1o84.

Fosi: Have still changed in the last few days. Also a switch is installed to make all the Leds out. Carbon on the edges and a Totenkopf logo on the fan.

e✘treme: Does a temperature indicator fit in the front or is the space too small? Can the plastic on the inside of the upper housing cover behind SONY and PS4 file as with the old PS4? Looks like you have cut out PS4.

Where did you get the silver PS logo, which is in the middle. If I buy a PS4 Pro, I will again make a Case Mod and surpass yours :p :p :p

Fosi: 1) You can also easily surpass this conversion. Is not a customer console mine. Since I am eh not yet gone into the full, but were times from 2017.
2) There is no temp display.
3) The logo is from France.
4) The Sony I did not want to illuminate, as the LW before.

e✘treme: If I did not have another idea for a design, I would also make a similar design. I do not show bad, fits well.

H1o84: I am very pleased with my new pro. Now the jewelry has only to arrive at my home ;)
I'm very anxious to hold them in their hands and connect.

The talks with Fosi by e-mail were always uncomplicated and he has entered into my additional ideas / wishes. Therefore here also a big thank you to Fosi for the work done and the uncomplicated and pleasant communication.

Finally, cheers to our roving reporter @B7U3 C50SS for the news tip in the PSXHAX Shoutbox! :ninja:

World's First PS4 Pro Case Mod by Fosi at eXtreme-Modding 2.JPG World's First PS4 Pro Case Mod by Fosi at eXtreme-Modding 3.JPG World's First PS4 Pro Case Mod by Fosi at eXtreme-Modding 4.JPG World's First PS4 Pro Case Mod by Fosi at eXtreme-Modding 5.JPG World's First PS4 Pro Case Mod by Fosi at eXtreme-Modding 6.JPG World's First PS4 Pro Case Mod by Fosi at eXtreme-Modding 7.JPG World's First PS4 Pro Case Mod by Fosi at eXtreme-Modding 8.JPG World's First PS4 Pro Case Mod by Fosi at eXtreme-Modding 9.JPG
World's First PS4 Pro Case Mod by Fosi at eXtreme-Modding.JPG

Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back