Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jul 21, 2018 at 12:07 AM       133      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following his previous homebrew releases, PlayStation 4 developer @DEFAULTDNB made available X-Project PS4 5.05 Exploit Self Host 2.0 via Twitter which he states aims to be an AIO (All-In-One) customizable tool box for PS4 payloads. :ninja:

Download: X-PROJECT_V1.4.1.zip (160.68 MB - MD5: EB822136AC48F51CD4FC588A3BCD480A and Changelog) / Live Demo via @CYB3R18 / Live Demo (Mirror) via @gnmmarechal / Live Demo (Mirror) via 3498BoyZ / offlinexmb.cache fix via @Leeful / xmbwave.rename.to.style.css (15.27 MB - XMB WAVE CSS by w!ck3dcl0wn)

Spoiler: Depreciated

To quote from KiiWii on his latest X-PROJECT (XMB PROJECT) 5.05 SELF HOST release:

If you're reading this then I finally got my ass in gear and got a release out the door!

X-Project (XMB SELF HOST PROJECT) aims to be the AIO customizable tool box for all your payload needs. Something the community can dissect and adapt, improve and contribute to: for the good of everyone!

This project was the evolution of my now discontinued 4.55 self host packs, updating to something for 5.05 which was far more dynamic.

FEATURES:
  • Material styled "XMB" design
  • In page sound/music POC with play/pause toggle (swap it out easily for your own music!)
  • Easy customization (colors, font, sizes, icons, number of categories/payloads)
  • 40+ Payloads:
  • VTXHEN 1.7, Mirahen 1.7, Mira, Bin Loader, Mira+Bin Loader, blocker + ftp, unblocker, blocker EX, unblocker EX, Kexec, EepLinux, Linux, VTXDUMP 1.8, DB_SG, APPTOUSB 3.0, APPTOUSB1, USB FPKGS, Eversion (Kdump), KernelDumper, FS_Dumper, VR_Enabler, VTXFTP, FTP+R/W, ReactPSPlus, UnReactPSPlus, ReactPSPlus Moddable, PS4Trainer, JKPatch, PS4Cheater, PS4API, APII Intense EU 1.27, Lamance, Psyc0s, APII Intense 1.00, WildeMods, Trainer, NotAnotherMenu, ArabicGuy, Lamance 127, COD: ONLINE, VTX+COD: ONLINE, HOST_CACHE, USBCacheInstall, CacheInstall, ApplicationCache & HistoryBlocker!
  • All Payloads up to date as of today!
  • Easily upgradable payloads (or await updates)
  • 10 distinct categories:
  • HEN, BLOCK, LINUX, BACKUP, SYSTEM, TOOLS, CHEATS, MENUS, CACHE, ABOUT.
  • Page within page loaders where possible.
  • AIO VTXHEN 1.7 + Latest version of GTAV Mod Menus (and non HEN version included).
  • AIO VTXHEN 1.7 + BO3 COD: ONLINE (and non HEN version included)
  • Caching from offlinexmb.cache file (NOTE: it's huge: seriously I timed it: it takes 5 full minutes!)
  • Tried and tested browser "stability" through spawned tabs (It just works better!)
CONTROLS:
  • Left Stick: Mouse
  • Left Stick click: Zoom out
  • Right Stick: Scroll
  • Right Stick Click: Zoom in
  • PS button: Minimize browser.
KNOWN QUIRKS:
  • Stick throttle is a little touchy if you accidentally push up/down+direction (possibly more so on DUALSHOCK 4 V2)
  • Some payloads have to spit out an OOM error before it runs, its how Specter built the loader (bin loader or mira for example)
  • VTXHEN+GTAV Mod Menus spits out 1 OOM error before loading, but they work fine :)
  • VTXHEN+BO3 COD: ONLINE spits out 2 OOM errors before loading, but works fine :)
  • Once any payload is loaded, you must hit the PS button to close the browser, then you can reopen X-Project main page to load the next payload.
  • If you get excessive OOM errors, restart your console, then once at XMB restart it again, to clear the memory.
  • If you get any kernel panic crash, reboot your console, then once at XMB restart it again, to avoid another crash when loading the next payload.
  • For some reason you cannot cache the MP4 video used for sound.
FAQ:

How do I put this on my ESP: You cant, its not designed for ESP devices. It's designed for any other method of self hosting as mentioned in my AIO PS4 EXPLOIT GUIDE.

There are too many payloads: Remove the ones you don't want from index.js, and from the payloads folder (edit .cache too).

My right-analog stick goes crazy: Some pads may have a throttling issues, however its rare. The interface has a knack to it, it may jump if its still loading, and unfortunately I cant swap navigation to the D-PAD or Left Analog stick.... yet.... (PS4 API is in my sights).

I cant load a second payload: Press PS button, and re-enter the web browser between each payload, unless its an AIO where it will load 2 in a row for you. Then press the PS button when loaded. This is a known problem with the web browsers limitations.

I get KP (Kernel Panic): Start up the console: reboot it TWICE, then start from cold boot.

I get OOM errors: If you get more than 3 there is an issue, hold O to close every open tab, PS button back out the browser, reboot, then start from cold boot.

Caching takes so long: It's because you're caching every payload of the X-Project: it will take a few mins! You can always remove payloads from the index.js, and edit the cache down to just what you need.

It's not perfect: Please contribute! Rewrite any parts that can be optimized or adapted and DM or @ mention me to update the main project! I wont be offended, in fact: I want it to be community driven!

I dont like the music: Mute it or change it, it's super simple! Alternatively rename the xproject.html page to index.html to skip it altogether.

If you think somethings missing: please @ mention me and let me know, I will add it in the next update or hot fix!

SPECIAL THANKS:
  • fenwick67 XMB based on his codepen.io.
  • Leeful who is an absolutely legendary tester and coder.
Download: DDNB 455 BINREPO.zip / DDNB 505 BINREPO.zip
X-Project PS4 5.05 Exploit Self Host 2.0 by DefaultDNB (KiiWii).png

Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back