previous updates, PlayStation 4 developer @DEFAULTDNB (aka KiiWii) with help from @Leeful (aka Leeful74) have just put their XMB Self Host Project known as X-Project version 1.5 live for both Self Hosting and for use with ESP8266 devices followed by v1.5.1 and v1.5.2 revisions.
Download: X-PROJECT_1.5.2_FINAL_FIXED.zip (15.92 MB - Fixed Cache - MD5: 3D09A8A4429D099B2508BB44BD4081BD) / X-PROJECT_1.5.2_FINAL_ESP.zip (3 MB - MD5: 50EBF397E115B3ED1313BE8196F7F52F) / USB_PC_FILES_22112018.zip (164.35 MB - MD5: 6410724824EBC95AF7EA22F2D8C76B65) / Live Demo
Below are the most recent changes, with older revisions outlined HERE as a legacy archive.
To quote from KiiWii via GBATemp on their latest X-Project revisions:
- Material styled "XMB" design
- D-Pad navigation (as requested)
- Easy customization (colors, font, sizes, icons, number of categories/payloads)
- 40+ Payloads:
- VTXHEN 1.7, VTXHEN 1.7+VR, VTXHEN lite, HEN+Screenshot, HEN+Auth Privs, Mirahen 1.7, Mira, Bin Loader, Mira+Bin Loader, Mira+Hen+ Bin Loader, blocker + ftp, disable updates, enable updates, blocker EX, unblocker EX, Kexec, EepLinux, Linux, VTXDUMP 1.8, DB_SG, DB Restore, UNDO DB Restore, Dumper+Auth Privs, APPTOUSB 3.0, APPTOUSB1, USB FPKGS, Eversion (Kdump), KernelDumper, FS_Dumper, VR_Enabler, VTXFTP, FTP+R/W, ReactPSPlus, UnReactPSPlus, ReactPSPlus Moddable, PS4Trainer, JKPatch, PS4Cheater, PS4API, PS4API 1.1, NotYourDopes 1.27, LTS 1.27, APII Intense EU 1.27, Lamance, Psyc0s, APII Intense 1.00, WildeMods, Trainer, NotAnotherMenu, NotAnotherMenu127, ArabicGuy, Lamance 127, COD: ONLINE, VTX+COD: ONLINE, ORBIS AFR, Trophy Unlocker (beta), HOST_CACHE, USBCacheInstall, CacheInstall, ApplicationCache & HistoryBlocker!
- MP4 player: full featured player, where you can load and play films across network!
- All Payloads up to date as of today (29/08/2018)!
- Easily up-gradable payloads (blank templates included)
- Distinct app group categories: QUICK, HEN, BLOCK, LINUX, BACKUP, SYSTEM, TOOLS, CHEATS, MENUS, LAN, MODS, MEDIA, ARCADE, CACHE, ABOUT.
- Page within page loaders where possible by @Leeful.
- Re-designed ReactPSPlus Moddable RTC menu (no need for HEN) by @Leeful
- AIO VTXHEN 1.7 + Latest version of GTAV Mod Menus (if Hen isn’t loaded first: it loads hen automatically first, then GTA payload second).
- AIO VTXHEN 1.7 + BO3 COD: ONLINE (HEN auto detection versions)
- AIO VTXHEN 1.7 + BINLOADER for CHEATER/TRAINER/DEATHRGH/SOURCE COMMUNITY TRAINER & IH RTM EDITOR + more.
- Includes USB PC FILES: all the apps you need PC-side, and all the root hdd configs and db files required by various payloads.
- Caching from offlinexmb.cache file (NOTE: it's huge: seriously I timed it: it takes 5 full minutes!)
- Stringently tried and tested by @Leeful and myself for stability and ease of use.
- Left Stick: Mouse
- Left Stick click: Zoom out
- Right Stick: Scroll
- Right Stick Click: Zoom in
- PS button: Minimize browser.
- D-Pad Up: Scroll Up (Experimental v1.3)
- D-Pad Down: Scroll Down (Experimental v1.3)
- D-Pad Left: Scroll Left (v1.3)
- D-Pad Right: Scroll Right (v1.3)
- Follow the hosting section here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/aio-ps4-exploit-guide.497858/
- The USB folder contains config files for the payloads, and applications for use on PC.
- Flash the ESP version with NodeMCU PyFlasher: https://github.com/marcelstoer/nodemcu-pyflasher/releases
- Self hosting with sandisk connect must be entered entirely relative, and must include the index.html at the end of the address: http://172.25.63.1/myconnect/xproject/index.html
- Stick throttle can be a little touchy if you accidentally push up/down+direction (possibly more so on DUALSHOCK 4 V2)
- Some payloads occasionally have to spit out an OOM error before they run, its how Specter built the loader (bin loader or mira for example)
- VTXHEN+BO3/GTAV Mod Menus sometimes might spit out 1 OOM error before loading, if they do: run HEN payload after the GTA payload has loaded (OOM error prevents HEN chainloading).
- Once any payload is loaded, you must hit the PS button to close the browser, then you can reopen X-Project main page to load the next payload.
- If you get excessive OOM errors, restart your console, then once at XMB restart it again, to clear the memory.
- If you get any kernel panic crash, reboot your console, then once at XMB: restart the console again, to avoid another crash when loading the next payload.
- For some reason you cannot cache the MP4 video used for sound.
- No point caching the included games, run the MakeCache.bat and manually delete any game payload lines.
- The MovieListMaker.BAT in the media folder might not work as-is on some operating systems, you can edit it and change the line: sort compile.txt /o compile2.txt to sort compile.txt > compile2.txt if you have issues.
How do I put this on my ESP: Flash it to your ESP8266 device using NodeMCU PyFlasher: https://github.com/marcelstoer/nodemcu-pyflasher/releases
- ON PS4: Go to Settings > Network > Custom > WIFI-SSID = X-Project Host > Pass: 12345678 > IP: Auto > DHCP: Do Not Specify > DNS: Auto > MTU: Auto > Proxy: Do Not Use > Press O (no need to test connection).
- TO USE: Open USER GUIDE, or WEB BROWSER and navigate to http://126.96.36.199/index.html.
- CACHING: Cache it in USERGUIDE or WEB BROWSER or BOTH if you want to use in both: takes under 30 seconds!
This release has it's own built in FTP server so that you can modify files on the ESP8266 device. The ESP8266 FTP settings are:
Connection to the ESP8266 FTP server needs to be passive, maximum 1 connection and and encryption disabled. You can also go to http://188.8.131.52/settings.html to edit more settings.Code:FTP:184.108.40.206 PORT:21 USER:ESPFTP PASSWORD:12345678
There are too many payloads: Remove the ones you don't want from index.js, and from the payloads folder (rebuild the .cache too).
I cant load a second payload: Press PS button, and re-enter the web browser between each payload, unless its an AIO where it will load 2 in a row for you. Then press the PS button when loaded. This is a known problem with the web browsers limitations.
I get KP (Kernel Panic): Re-start up the console from crash, when its back to the main UI reboot it, then start from cold boot.
I get OOM errors: If you get more than 3 there is an issue, hold O to close every open tab, PS button back out the browser, reboot, then start from cold boot.
The system lags: this only happens after chain-loaded payloads (HEN+GTA) have been successfully run. You can optionally run HEN and then the GTA menu of choice separately to avoid the lag.
Caching takes so long: It's because you're caching every payload of the X-Project: it will take a few mins! You can always remove payloads from the index.js, and edit the cache down to just what you need.
It's not perfect: Please contribute! Rewrite any parts that can be optimized or adapted and DM or @ mention me to update the main project! I wont be offended, in fact: I want it to be community driven!
I don't like the music: .. doesn't matter now since I removed the intro page
If you think somethings missing: please @ mention me and let me know, I will add it in the next update or hot fix!
V1.5 CHANGE LOG:
- fenwick67 XMB based on his codepen.io.
- Leeful who is an absolutely legendary contributor tester and coder.
- Removed ARCADE section
+ Added payload stats - activity log style tracker
+ Added firmware detection - bottom right
+ Added time/date to xmb display - top right
+ Added browser information including online status - bottom left
+ In XMB press L1 for QUICK HEN
+ In XMB press R1 for QUICK FTP
+ Click the top left "5.0X PAYLOAD HOST": for X-Project debug mode toggle & instructions.
+ updated some USB tools to latest versions.
+ Size Reduced to fit within 4MB! Original X-Project is 91MB:
+ GZ compression on every file and re-mapped for speed.
+ ESP Caching (cache in userguide or web or both if you want to use in both: takes under 30 seconds each!)
- Removed MEDIA Player (No space on 4MB flash for MP4's lol)
- Removed APPLICATIONCACHE (Too large, others available)
- Removed PS4API 1.0 (PS4API 1.1 is smaller)
- Removed Linux (Eeplinux is smaller)
- Removed ALL GTA payloads except APII V2 INTENSE 2.5 1.00 & 1.27 (smallest and most functional)
V1.5.1 Zecoxaos Birthday edition (ESP version only):
+ Added HEN 1.8.
+ Added AUTHDUMP 2.0
1.5.2 Change log (REGULAR version only):
+ Updated X-Project DEBUG toggle message (on/off).
+ Added FW/VR spoof detection.
+ Fixed bug in network loading caused by styling experiments (props @Leeful)
+ Added custom BG: if wallpaper.png/wallpaper.jpg present, if not it defaults to black bg (W!ck3d_Cl0wn's idea), can be cached.
+ Modified all GTA/BO3 (etc) payloads to load HEN 1.8 instead.
+ Modified launch: L1 = QUICK HEN 1.8+VR, R1 = QUICK FTP+R/W.
+ Added BINLOADER to first column menu.
+ Added HEN 1.8 +VR.
+ Added LOTUS Menu 1.01 for GTAV.
+ Added DEBUG Menu 2.0 for TLOUR.
+ Added DEBUG Menu 2.0 for UC4.
+ Added DEBUG Menu 2.0 for UCTLL.
+ Added PS4REN.
+ Added PKG BACKUP V3.
+ Added DISC DUMP.
+ Added SYSCALL 9.
+ Added SAVE MOUNTER 1.1.
+ Added SHOW MODE ENABLER (FOR TESTKIT ONLY)
+ Added SHOW MODE DISABLER (FOR TESTKIT ONLY)
+ Added MEMAPI 1.0
+ Added DEBUGWATCH 220.127.116.11
+ Added PlayEngine 2.0
+ Updated APPTOUSB to V4.
+ Updated PC/USB tools to latest.
+ Updated Credits section.
+ Moved TEST KIT payloads into hidden debug section (and changed icons) SHOW MODE payloads are ONLY FOR TEST KIT.
+ Moved OrbisAFR into tools category.
+ Removed seconds tick from time display (annoying!)
+ Altered text in info ("Cookie Tracking" & "Lan/WiFi enabled")
+ Fixed info display style and adjusted some bits in css.
HAVE I HELPED? BUY ME A KOFI!: https://ko-fi.com/kiiwiiaioguide
PS4 X-Project on ESP8266 via bandzior85