Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Sep 5, 2018 at 11:23 PM       75      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following his previous updates, PlayStation 4 developer @DEFAULTDNB (aka KiiWii) with help from @Leeful (aka Leeful74) have just put their XMB Self Host Project known as X-Project version 1.5 live for both Self Hosting and for use with ESP8266 devices followed by v1.5.1 and v1.5.2 revisions. :love:

Download: X-PROJECT_1.5.2_FINAL_FIXED.zip (15.92 MB - Fixed Cache - MD5: 3D09A8A4429D099B2508BB44BD4081BD) / X-PROJECT_1.5.2_FINAL_ESP.zip (3 MB - MD5: 50EBF397E115B3ED1313BE8196F7F52F) / USB_PC_FILES_22112018.zip (164.35 MB - MD5: 6410724824EBC95AF7EA22F2D8C76B65) / Live Demo

Spoiler: Depreciated

Below are the most recent changes, with older revisions outlined HERE as a legacy archive.

To quote from KiiWii via GBATemp on their latest X-Project revisions:

FEATURES:
  • Material styled "XMB" design
  • D-Pad navigation (as requested)
  • Easy customization (colors, font, sizes, icons, number of categories/payloads)
  • 40+ Payloads:
  • VTXHEN 1.7, VTXHEN 1.7+VR, VTXHEN lite, HEN+Screenshot, HEN+Auth Privs, Mirahen 1.7, Mira, Bin Loader, Mira+Bin Loader, Mira+Hen+ Bin Loader, blocker + ftp, disable updates, enable updates, blocker EX, unblocker EX, Kexec, EepLinux, Linux, VTXDUMP 1.8, DB_SG, DB Restore, UNDO DB Restore, Dumper+Auth Privs, APPTOUSB 3.0, APPTOUSB1, USB FPKGS, Eversion (Kdump), KernelDumper, FS_Dumper, VR_Enabler, VTXFTP, FTP+R/W, ReactPSPlus, UnReactPSPlus, ReactPSPlus Moddable, PS4Trainer, JKPatch, PS4Cheater, PS4API, PS4API 1.1, NotYourDopes 1.27, LTS 1.27, APII Intense EU 1.27, Lamance, Psyc0s, APII Intense 1.00, WildeMods, Trainer, NotAnotherMenu, NotAnotherMenu127, ArabicGuy, Lamance 127, COD: ONLINE, VTX+COD: ONLINE, ORBIS AFR, Trophy Unlocker (beta), HOST_CACHE, USBCacheInstall, CacheInstall, ApplicationCache & HistoryBlocker!
  • MP4 player: full featured player, where you can load and play films across network!
  • All Payloads up to date as of today (29/08/2018)!
  • Easily up-gradable payloads (blank templates included)
  • Distinct app group categories: QUICK, HEN, BLOCK, LINUX, BACKUP, SYSTEM, TOOLS, CHEATS, MENUS, LAN, MODS, MEDIA, ARCADE, CACHE, ABOUT.
  • Page within page loaders where possible by @Leeful.
  • Re-designed ReactPSPlus Moddable RTC menu (no need for HEN) by @Leeful
  • AIO VTXHEN 1.7 + Latest version of GTAV Mod Menus (if Hen isn’t loaded first: it loads hen automatically first, then GTA payload second).
  • AIO VTXHEN 1.7 + BO3 COD: ONLINE (HEN auto detection versions)
  • AIO VTXHEN 1.7 + BINLOADER for CHEATER/TRAINER/DEATHRGH/SOURCE COMMUNITY TRAINER & IH RTM EDITOR + more.
  • Includes USB PC FILES: all the apps you need PC-side, and all the root hdd configs and db files required by various payloads.
  • Caching from offlinexmb.cache file (NOTE: it's huge: seriously I timed it: it takes 5 full minutes!)
  • Stringently tried and tested by @Leeful and myself for stability and ease of use.
CONTROLS:
  • Left Stick: Mouse
  • Left Stick click: Zoom out
  • Right Stick: Scroll
  • Right Stick Click: Zoom in
  • PS button: Minimize browser.
  • D-Pad Up: Scroll Up (Experimental v1.3)
  • D-Pad Down: Scroll Down (Experimental v1.3)
  • D-Pad Left: Scroll Left (v1.3)
  • D-Pad Right: Scroll Right (v1.3)
HOSTING:
KNOWN QUIRKS:
  • Self hosting with sandisk connect must be entered entirely relative, and must include the index.html at the end of the address: http://172.25.63.1/myconnect/xproject/index.html
  • Stick throttle can be a little touchy if you accidentally push up/down+direction (possibly more so on DUALSHOCK 4 V2)
  • Some payloads occasionally have to spit out an OOM error before they run, its how Specter built the loader (bin loader or mira for example)
  • VTXHEN+BO3/GTAV Mod Menus sometimes might spit out 1 OOM error before loading, if they do: run HEN payload after the GTA payload has loaded (OOM error prevents HEN chainloading).
  • Once any payload is loaded, you must hit the PS button to close the browser, then you can reopen X-Project main page to load the next payload.
  • If you get excessive OOM errors, restart your console, then once at XMB restart it again, to clear the memory.
  • If you get any kernel panic crash, reboot your console, then once at XMB: restart the console again, to avoid another crash when loading the next payload.
  • For some reason you cannot cache the MP4 video used for sound.
  • No point caching the included games, run the MakeCache.bat and manually delete any game payload lines.
  • The MovieListMaker.BAT in the media folder might not work as-is on some operating systems, you can edit it and change the line: sort compile.txt /o compile2.txt to sort compile.txt > compile2.txt if you have issues.
FAQ:

How do I put this on my ESP: Flash it to your ESP8266 device using NodeMCU PyFlasher: https://github.com/marcelstoer/nodemcu-pyflasher/releases
  • ON PS4: Go to Settings > Network > Custom > WIFI-SSID = X-Project Host > Pass: 12345678 > IP: Auto > DHCP: Do Not Specify > DNS: Auto > MTU: Auto > Proxy: Do Not Use > Press O (no need to test connection).

• TO USE: Open USER GUIDE, or WEB BROWSER and navigate to http://7.7.7.7/index.html.

• CACHING: Cache it in USERGUIDE or WEB BROWSER or BOTH if you want to use in both: takes under 30 seconds!
FTP SERVER:

This release has it's own built in FTP server so that you can modify files on the ESP8266 device. The ESP8266 FTP settings are:
Code:
FTP:7.7.7.7
PORT:21
USER:ESPFTP
PASSWORD:12345678
Connection to the ESP8266 FTP server needs to be passive, maximum 1 connection and and encryption disabled. You can also go to http://7.7.7.7/settings.html to edit more settings.

There are too many payloads: Remove the ones you don't want from index.js, and from the payloads folder (rebuild the .cache too).

I cant load a second payload: Press PS button, and re-enter the web browser between each payload, unless its an AIO where it will load 2 in a row for you. Then press the PS button when loaded. This is a known problem with the web browsers limitations.

I get KP (Kernel Panic): Re-start up the console from crash, when its back to the main UI reboot it, then start from cold boot.

I get OOM errors: If you get more than 3 there is an issue, hold O to close every open tab, PS button back out the browser, reboot, then start from cold boot.

The system lags: this only happens after chain-loaded payloads (HEN+GTA) have been successfully run. You can optionally run HEN and then the GTA menu of choice separately to avoid the lag.

Caching takes so long: It's because you're caching every payload of the X-Project: it will take a few mins! You can always remove payloads from the index.js, and edit the cache down to just what you need.

It's not perfect: Please contribute! Rewrite any parts that can be optimized or adapted and DM or @ mention me to update the main project! I wont be offended, in fact: I want it to be community driven!

I don't like the music: .. doesn't matter now since I removed the intro page :closedeyetongue:

If you think somethings missing: please @ mention me and let me know, I will add it in the next update or hot fix!

SPECIAL THANKS:
  • fenwick67 XMB based on his codepen.io.
  • Leeful who is an absolutely legendary contributor tester and coder.
V1.5 CHANGE LOG:

BOTH VERSIONS:

- Removed ARCADE section
+ Added payload stats - activity log style tracker
+ Added firmware detection - bottom right
+ Added time/date to xmb display - top right
+ Added browser information including online status - bottom left
+ In XMB press L1 for QUICK HEN
+ In XMB press R1 for QUICK FTP
+ Click the top left "5.0X PAYLOAD HOST": for X-Project debug mode toggle & instructions.
+ updated some USB tools to latest versions.

ESP SPECIFIC:

+ Size Reduced to fit within 4MB! Original X-Project is 91MB:
+ GZ compression on every file and re-mapped for speed.
+ ESP Caching (cache in userguide or web or both if you want to use in both: takes under 30 seconds each!)
- Removed MEDIA Player (No space on 4MB flash for MP4's lol)
- Removed APPLICATIONCACHE (Too large, others available)
- Removed PS4API 1.0 (PS4API 1.1 is smaller)
- Removed Linux (Eeplinux is smaller)
- Removed ALL GTA payloads except APII V2 INTENSE 2.5 1.00 & 1.27 (smallest and most functional)

V1.5.1 Zecoxaos Birthday edition (ESP version only):

+ Added HEN 1.8.
+ Added AUTHDUMP 2.0

1.5.2 Change log (REGULAR version only):

+ Updated X-Project DEBUG toggle message (on/off).
+ Added FW/VR spoof detection.
+ Fixed bug in network loading caused by styling experiments (props @Leeful)
+ Added custom BG: if wallpaper.png/wallpaper.jpg present, if not it defaults to black bg (W!ck3d_Cl0wn's idea), can be cached.
+ Modified all GTA/BO3 (etc) payloads to load HEN 1.8 instead.
+ Modified launch: L1 = QUICK HEN 1.8+VR, R1 = QUICK FTP+R/W.
+ Added BINLOADER to first column menu.
+ Added HEN 1.8 +VR.
+ Added LOTUS Menu 1.01 for GTAV.
+ Added DEBUG Menu 2.0 for TLOUR.
+ Added DEBUG Menu 2.0 for UC4.
+ Added DEBUG Menu 2.0 for UCTLL.
+ Added PS4REN.
+ Added PKG BACKUP V3.
+ Added DISC DUMP.
+ Added SYSCALL 9.
+ Added SAVE MOUNTER 1.1.
+ Added SHOW MODE ENABLER (FOR TESTKIT ONLY)
+ Added SHOW MODE DISABLER (FOR TESTKIT ONLY)
+ Added MEMAPI 1.0
+ Added DEBUGWATCH 1.0.0.0
+ Added PlayEngine 2.0
+ Updated APPTOUSB to V4.
+ Updated PC/USB tools to latest.
+ Updated Credits section.
+ Moved TEST KIT payloads into hidden debug section (and changed icons) SHOW MODE payloads are ONLY FOR TEST KIT.
+ Moved OrbisAFR into tools category.
+ Removed seconds tick from time display (annoying!)
+ Altered text in info ("Cookie Tracking" & "Lan/WiFi enabled")
+ Fixed info display style and adjusted some bits in css.

HAVE I HELPED? BUY ME A KOFI!: https://ko-fi.com/kiiwiiaioguide

PS4 X-Project on ESP8266 via bandzior85
X-Project PS4 5.05 Self Host ESP8266 by DefaultDNB (KiiWii).png

X-Project PS4 5.05 Self Host  ESP8266 by DefaultDNB (KiiWii) 2.png

Comments

I now tested it on my ESP and it works fine. But why don't I only see all announced payloads? E.g. for GTA V Mod Menu I only see AP II Intense, but nothing more :(

And AP II even doesn't work :( I'm pressing R1 + Quad, but nothing happens :(

on xproject v1.5 for esp8266 there are only app II intense mods for v1.0 and for 1.27 because others are too long and big mods, except wildemodz i think wilde would fit to 4 mb esp8266

Ok make sense, original X-Project is much bigger than 4MB :D
Don't know why, but after a reboot also AP II works fine, so now I'm happy with ESP X-Project... YEEEHAA ;)

i flashed my wemos d1 mini, but have a few issues.
wifi is working and the http server is providing the correct webpage, but I am unable to open the settings.html and I am unable to connect via FTP (its connecting but not showing anything -> cyberduck and native osx ftp in the finder)

i just want to change the wifi password and ssid

beside that: really awesome!

@Netfreak I use FileZilla, host 7.7.7.7 port 21 user ESPFTP pass 12345678. Make sure in advanced settings are plain ftp insecure, and passive limit to 1 connection at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back