Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Sep 5, 2018 at 11:23 PM       75      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following his previous updates, PlayStation 4 developer @DEFAULTDNB (aka KiiWii) with help from @Leeful (aka Leeful74) have just put their XMB Self Host Project known as X-Project version 1.5 live for both Self Hosting and for use with ESP8266 devices followed by v1.5.1 and v1.5.2 revisions. :love:

Download: X-PROJECT_1.5.2_FINAL_FIXED.zip (15.92 MB - Fixed Cache - MD5: 3D09A8A4429D099B2508BB44BD4081BD) / X-PROJECT_1.5.2_FINAL_ESP.zip (3 MB - MD5: 50EBF397E115B3ED1313BE8196F7F52F) / USB_PC_FILES_22112018.zip (164.35 MB - MD5: 6410724824EBC95AF7EA22F2D8C76B65) / Live Demo

Spoiler: Depreciated

Below are the most recent changes, with older revisions outlined HERE as a legacy archive.

To quote from KiiWii via GBATemp on their latest X-Project revisions:

FEATURES:
  • Material styled "XMB" design
  • D-Pad navigation (as requested)
  • Easy customization (colors, font, sizes, icons, number of categories/payloads)
  • 40+ Payloads:
  • VTXHEN 1.7, VTXHEN 1.7+VR, VTXHEN lite, HEN+Screenshot, HEN+Auth Privs, Mirahen 1.7, Mira, Bin Loader, Mira+Bin Loader, Mira+Hen+ Bin Loader, blocker + ftp, disable updates, enable updates, blocker EX, unblocker EX, Kexec, EepLinux, Linux, VTXDUMP 1.8, DB_SG, DB Restore, UNDO DB Restore, Dumper+Auth Privs, APPTOUSB 3.0, APPTOUSB1, USB FPKGS, Eversion (Kdump), KernelDumper, FS_Dumper, VR_Enabler, VTXFTP, FTP+R/W, ReactPSPlus, UnReactPSPlus, ReactPSPlus Moddable, PS4Trainer, JKPatch, PS4Cheater, PS4API, PS4API 1.1, NotYourDopes 1.27, LTS 1.27, APII Intense EU 1.27, Lamance, Psyc0s, APII Intense 1.00, WildeMods, Trainer, NotAnotherMenu, NotAnotherMenu127, ArabicGuy, Lamance 127, COD: ONLINE, VTX+COD: ONLINE, ORBIS AFR, Trophy Unlocker (beta), HOST_CACHE, USBCacheInstall, CacheInstall, ApplicationCache & HistoryBlocker!
  • MP4 player: full featured player, where you can load and play films across network!
  • All Payloads up to date as of today (29/08/2018)!
  • Easily up-gradable payloads (blank templates included)
  • Distinct app group categories: QUICK, HEN, BLOCK, LINUX, BACKUP, SYSTEM, TOOLS, CHEATS, MENUS, LAN, MODS, MEDIA, ARCADE, CACHE, ABOUT.
  • Page within page loaders where possible by @Leeful.
  • Re-designed ReactPSPlus Moddable RTC menu (no need for HEN) by @Leeful
  • AIO VTXHEN 1.7 + Latest version of GTAV Mod Menus (if Hen isn’t loaded first: it loads hen automatically first, then GTA payload second).
  • AIO VTXHEN 1.7 + BO3 COD: ONLINE (HEN auto detection versions)
  • AIO VTXHEN 1.7 + BINLOADER for CHEATER/TRAINER/DEATHRGH/SOURCE COMMUNITY TRAINER & IH RTM EDITOR + more.
  • Includes USB PC FILES: all the apps you need PC-side, and all the root hdd configs and db files required by various payloads.
  • Caching from offlinexmb.cache file (NOTE: it's huge: seriously I timed it: it takes 5 full minutes!)
  • Stringently tried and tested by @Leeful and myself for stability and ease of use.
CONTROLS:
  • Left Stick: Mouse
  • Left Stick click: Zoom out
  • Right Stick: Scroll
  • Right Stick Click: Zoom in
  • PS button: Minimize browser.
  • D-Pad Up: Scroll Up (Experimental v1.3)
  • D-Pad Down: Scroll Down (Experimental v1.3)
  • D-Pad Left: Scroll Left (v1.3)
  • D-Pad Right: Scroll Right (v1.3)
HOSTING:
KNOWN QUIRKS:
  • Self hosting with sandisk connect must be entered entirely relative, and must include the index.html at the end of the address: http://172.25.63.1/myconnect/xproject/index.html
  • Stick throttle can be a little touchy if you accidentally push up/down+direction (possibly more so on DUALSHOCK 4 V2)
  • Some payloads occasionally have to spit out an OOM error before they run, its how Specter built the loader (bin loader or mira for example)
  • VTXHEN+BO3/GTAV Mod Menus sometimes might spit out 1 OOM error before loading, if they do: run HEN payload after the GTA payload has loaded (OOM error prevents HEN chainloading).
  • Once any payload is loaded, you must hit the PS button to close the browser, then you can reopen X-Project main page to load the next payload.
  • If you get excessive OOM errors, restart your console, then once at XMB restart it again, to clear the memory.
  • If you get any kernel panic crash, reboot your console, then once at XMB: restart the console again, to avoid another crash when loading the next payload.
  • For some reason you cannot cache the MP4 video used for sound.
  • No point caching the included games, run the MakeCache.bat and manually delete any game payload lines.
  • The MovieListMaker.BAT in the media folder might not work as-is on some operating systems, you can edit it and change the line: sort compile.txt /o compile2.txt to sort compile.txt > compile2.txt if you have issues.
FAQ:

How do I put this on my ESP: Flash it to your ESP8266 device using NodeMCU PyFlasher: https://github.com/marcelstoer/nodemcu-pyflasher/releases
  • ON PS4: Go to Settings > Network > Custom > WIFI-SSID = X-Project Host > Pass: 12345678 > IP: Auto > DHCP: Do Not Specify > DNS: Auto > MTU: Auto > Proxy: Do Not Use > Press O (no need to test connection).

• TO USE: Open USER GUIDE, or WEB BROWSER and navigate to http://7.7.7.7/index.html.

• CACHING: Cache it in USERGUIDE or WEB BROWSER or BOTH if you want to use in both: takes under 30 seconds!
FTP SERVER:

This release has it's own built in FTP server so that you can modify files on the ESP8266 device. The ESP8266 FTP settings are:
Code:
FTP:7.7.7.7
PORT:21
USER:ESPFTP
PASSWORD:12345678
Connection to the ESP8266 FTP server needs to be passive, maximum 1 connection and and encryption disabled. You can also go to http://7.7.7.7/settings.html to edit more settings.

There are too many payloads: Remove the ones you don't want from index.js, and from the payloads folder (rebuild the .cache too).

I cant load a second payload: Press PS button, and re-enter the web browser between each payload, unless its an AIO where it will load 2 in a row for you. Then press the PS button when loaded. This is a known problem with the web browsers limitations.

I get KP (Kernel Panic): Re-start up the console from crash, when its back to the main UI reboot it, then start from cold boot.

I get OOM errors: If you get more than 3 there is an issue, hold O to close every open tab, PS button back out the browser, reboot, then start from cold boot.

The system lags: this only happens after chain-loaded payloads (HEN+GTA) have been successfully run. You can optionally run HEN and then the GTA menu of choice separately to avoid the lag.

Caching takes so long: It's because you're caching every payload of the X-Project: it will take a few mins! You can always remove payloads from the index.js, and edit the cache down to just what you need.

It's not perfect: Please contribute! Rewrite any parts that can be optimized or adapted and DM or @ mention me to update the main project! I wont be offended, in fact: I want it to be community driven!

I don't like the music: .. doesn't matter now since I removed the intro page :closedeyetongue:

If you think somethings missing: please @ mention me and let me know, I will add it in the next update or hot fix!

SPECIAL THANKS:
  • fenwick67 XMB based on his codepen.io.
  • Leeful who is an absolutely legendary contributor tester and coder.
V1.5 CHANGE LOG:

BOTH VERSIONS:

- Removed ARCADE section
+ Added payload stats - activity log style tracker
+ Added firmware detection - bottom right
+ Added time/date to xmb display - top right
+ Added browser information including online status - bottom left
+ In XMB press L1 for QUICK HEN
+ In XMB press R1 for QUICK FTP
+ Click the top left "5.0X PAYLOAD HOST": for X-Project debug mode toggle & instructions.
+ updated some USB tools to latest versions.

ESP SPECIFIC:

+ Size Reduced to fit within 4MB! Original X-Project is 91MB:
+ GZ compression on every file and re-mapped for speed.
+ ESP Caching (cache in userguide or web or both if you want to use in both: takes under 30 seconds each!)
- Removed MEDIA Player (No space on 4MB flash for MP4's lol)
- Removed APPLICATIONCACHE (Too large, others available)
- Removed PS4API 1.0 (PS4API 1.1 is smaller)
- Removed Linux (Eeplinux is smaller)
- Removed ALL GTA payloads except APII V2 INTENSE 2.5 1.00 & 1.27 (smallest and most functional)

V1.5.1 Zecoxaos Birthday edition (ESP version only):

+ Added HEN 1.8.
+ Added AUTHDUMP 2.0

1.5.2 Change log (REGULAR version only):

+ Updated X-Project DEBUG toggle message (on/off).
+ Added FW/VR spoof detection.
+ Fixed bug in network loading caused by styling experiments (props @Leeful)
+ Added custom BG: if wallpaper.png/wallpaper.jpg present, if not it defaults to black bg (W!ck3d_Cl0wn's idea), can be cached.
+ Modified all GTA/BO3 (etc) payloads to load HEN 1.8 instead.
+ Modified launch: L1 = QUICK HEN 1.8+VR, R1 = QUICK FTP+R/W.
+ Added BINLOADER to first column menu.
+ Added HEN 1.8 +VR.
+ Added LOTUS Menu 1.01 for GTAV.
+ Added DEBUG Menu 2.0 for TLOUR.
+ Added DEBUG Menu 2.0 for UC4.
+ Added DEBUG Menu 2.0 for UCTLL.
+ Added PS4REN.
+ Added PKG BACKUP V3.
+ Added DISC DUMP.
+ Added SYSCALL 9.
+ Added SAVE MOUNTER 1.1.
+ Added SHOW MODE ENABLER (FOR TESTKIT ONLY)
+ Added SHOW MODE DISABLER (FOR TESTKIT ONLY)
+ Added MEMAPI 1.0
+ Added DEBUGWATCH 1.0.0.0
+ Added PlayEngine 2.0
+ Updated APPTOUSB to V4.
+ Updated PC/USB tools to latest.
+ Updated Credits section.
+ Moved TEST KIT payloads into hidden debug section (and changed icons) SHOW MODE payloads are ONLY FOR TEST KIT.
+ Moved OrbisAFR into tools category.
+ Removed seconds tick from time display (annoying!)
+ Altered text in info ("Cookie Tracking" & "Lan/WiFi enabled")
+ Fixed info display style and adjusted some bits in css.

HAVE I HELPED? BUY ME A KOFI!: https://ko-fi.com/kiiwiiaioguide

PS4 X-Project on ESP8266 via bandzior85
X-Project PS4 5.05 Self Host ESP8266 by DefaultDNB (KiiWii).png

X-Project PS4 5.05 Self Host  ESP8266 by DefaultDNB (KiiWii) 2.png

Comments

@Aliwitcher when you remove the columns, edit all the other index numbers per-category: so quick menu = 0, hen =1, blocker =2.

If you remove a colum but don’t edit the index numbers (0 to the last number) you get ghost columns.

Example: quick = 0, hen =1, Linux = 3 you get a ghost inbetween hen and Linux.

Forgive my ignorance, is a 4.55 version available or out of the question?

I've not got the stones to move up and I am suffering from lock ups which I am putting down to 2 things, userland.v2 & the FireCuda Solid State Hybrid Drive (SSHD) 2TB drive.

Is it difficult to mod for 4.55 and change to userland.v1, I see there is a userland.v3 but don't have a clue whats causing freezed and no saves etc on with my PS4Pro, admittedly I was only ever using HENv1.4 instead of original+HEN combo..

PEACE
Kosti

@Kosti To fix the freezing issues on 4.55 run Hen twice.
It may sound stupid but trust me it works. :)

Run Hen, press PS button to minimise browser, run Hen again, press PS button to minimise browser. = No more freezing issues when saving etc.

The trick is not with Hen itself actually being run twice but with the PS4 exploit being run twice. eg you could run bin loader then Hen or dumper then Hen and it would have the same effect.

Thanks @Leeful, I did read that to avoid this issue to run original+HEN one after the other as it can prevent this from occurring. Just not sure if this type of SSHD hybrid is also part of the issue.

I've also read using userland v1 didn't have this issue but suffered from OOM error, and seems there was a v3 of the userland, but I do not know for sure.

Right now I've just wiped and reinitialised the ps4pro and will go through and reinstall all titles just in time for the kids holidays

For what we use I see no reason to move to 5.0X at this stage so staying on 4.55 but not much development on 4.55 exploit or ESP8266 packages

PEACE
Kosti

@Kosti you are right. For FW 4.55 Running original+HEN one after the other works. As I said in my previous post the key to it working is for the PS4 kernel exploit to be run twice.

Userland v1 did not have this issue because the OOM error actually forced you run the exploit again, and in doing so the exploit was run twice.

Here is the last ESP release I did for my exploit host for 4.55.

Spoiler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back