previous revisions of the X-Project PS4 5.05 Self Host / ESP8266 today we present the latest X-Project v1.5.5 updates for PS4 5.05 by myself @DEFAULTDNB aka KiiWii (Twitter) and @Leeful (Twitter) with the changes outlined below.
1.5.5 Change log (REGULAR version):
- LATEST V1.5.5: X-PROJECT_1.5.5_FINAL.zip (24.1 MB - MD5: 7070099CC9AF3965C7F0B18AA36E80B6 - UPDATED 14/02/2019)
- LATEST USB PC FILES: USB_PC_FILES.zip (222.88 MB - MD5: 536E121DA18FDDE34A9486465C12B567 - UPDATED 14/02/2019)
- LATEST V1.5.5 ESP: X-PROJECT_1.5.5_ESP.zip (3 MB - MD5: 01056669E245A5501E443DB500DDF8BF)
+ Triple version bump due to LOTS OF NEW things
+ Version number is displayed in multiple places so you know which version you're using.
+ Improved information panel, now shows more information so you know whats going on
(Can be hidden or shown again by clicking show/hide, perma-hidden or perma-showing based on toggle)
+ X-Project (not PS4) debug menu is now able to be perma-toggled)
(New hidden goat icon for test payload!)
+ Fixed debug menu "ghost column" issue (been there since day one!)
+ Added Cache and FW detection, along with network/tracking/and true firmware detection (from cold boot).
+ THIS VERSION MUST BE CACHED DUE TO ITS SIZE!
(Not optional if you want a stable experience: why wouldn't you?!)
+ X-Project will auto scroll to cache icon if it detects that its not been cached.
+ Added Trophy notifications! A light weight framework to display a notification.
(on first boot and when cached you will hear the notification sound, after this you wont as you cannot cache sounds)
+ Added personalization: enter a username, and your ftp ip address!
(Will now say "WELCOME BACK: DEFAULTDNB" and "CHOOSE A PAYLOAD DEFAULTDNB". Gets reset when browser data is deleted)
+ UI colours are customizable on PC through X-PROJECT 1.5.5/CSS/CUSTOM.CSS file.
(Open it up with any text editor and modify with ease)
+ New unicode icons (used to contain 250~ usable, now 900+ usable)
+ Improved button icons for GTA payloads and quick launchers (icon.css)
+ Added notifications to linux and mira payloads as they didn't has notifications to indicate state.
+ Quick, Cache and Debug icons are now colour to make them simpler to find.
+ Added details page: Fakers plastered their names all over our work, we do it subtly
+ Updated a few companion PC tools.
+ Updated payloads to latest
+ Added new payloads:
4 new Linux loaders (Tested and verified by @Leeful), avatar dumper/injector, hen 1.7 and hen 1.6 (user requests), webrte, orbisdbg, hen+VR+mira payload for quick testing and debugging PSVR-brew
+ Updated credits page.
+ New default wallpaper
~ Renamed & reorganised payloads (mainly HEN payloads)
~ Moved mira and binloader payloads to the SYSTEM column.
- Removed Test loader, now load test payloads directly through content iframe instead of a new page.
- Removed Testkit payloads (didn't work)
1.5.5 Change log (ESP Edition):
- removed Mira+hen1.8+VR payload.
- removed a few extraneous Mira+hen payloads.
- removed usb cache and applicationcache payloads.
+ under the hood fixes.
+ Material styled "XMB" design
+ D-Pad navigation (as requested)
+ EVERY PAYLOAD AVAILABLE!
+ MP4 player: full featured player, where you can load and play films across network!
+ All Payloads up to date as of today (14/02/2018)!
+ Distinct app group categories: HEN/LINUX/CHEATS, etc.
+ Page within page loaders where possible by @Leeful.
+ Customizable wallpaper (place wallpaper.jpg on root).
+ Firmware and spoof detection.
+ Separate USB PC FILES: all the apps you need PC-side, and all the root hdd configs and db files required by various payloads.
+ Caching from offlinexmb.cache file (NOTE: cache speed depends on the connection between the PS4 and the host)
+ Stringently tried and tested by @Leeful and myself for stability and ease of use.
- Left Stick: Mouse
- Left Stick click: Zoom out (Browser function not X-Project)
- Right Stick: Scroll
- Right Stick Click: Zoom in (Browser function not X-Project)
- PS button: Minimize browser.
- D-Pad Up: Scroll Up
- D-Pad Down: Scroll Down
- D-Pad Left: Scroll Left
- D-Pad Right: Scroll Right
- X: Select Payload
- Square: Full screen
- Circle: Back
- Triangle: Browser Search (Browser function not X-Project)
- L1: Load HEN 1.8 + VR (9.00 spoofed)
- R1: Load FTP Server with Full R/W access
- L2: Previous Tab (Browser function not X-Project)
- R2: Open New Tab (Browser function not X-Project)
Alternate hosting methods are linked here.
- As of 1.5.5 X-Project now comes with @Leeful's Exploit Host Server.exe:
- Connect your PS4 and PC to the same network (using update blocker and alazifs DNS to protect from updates), run "Exploit Host Server.exe" from the same location as the X-Projects index.html, copy the address exactly as it shows (case sensitive and needs index.html on the end to cache successfully) into the PS4 browser (example: http://192.168.0.21/index.html), and away you go!
The USB folder contains config files for the payloads, and applications for use on PC.
Flash the ESP version with NodeMCU PyFlasher: https://github.com/marcelstoer/nodemcu-pyflasher/releases
X-Project it is live hosted and cache-able from here:
The official X-Project android host: https://github.com/stooged/xPloitServer/releases (Thank you @stooged)
- Self hosting must be entered entirely relative, and must include the index.html at the end of the address: http://172.25.63.1/myconnect/xproject/index.html
- Some payloads occasionally have to spit out an OOM error , its just how it is. PS button out, go back into browser, and try again.
- Once any payload is loaded, you must hit the PS button to close the browser, then you can reopen X-Project main page to load the next payload.
- If you get excessive OOM errors, restart your console, then once at XMB restart it again, to clear the memory.
- If you get any kernel panic crash, reboot your console, then once at XMB: restart the console again, to avoid another crash when loading the next payload.
- Run the MakeCache.bat to make a fresh cache manifest if you edit or add any files.
How do I put this on my ESP:
- Flash it to your ESP8266 device using NodeMCU PyFlasher: https://github.com/marcelstoer/nodemcu-pyflasher/releases
- ON PS4: Go to Settings > Network > Custom > WIFI-SSID = X-Project Host > Pass: 12345678 > IP: Auto > DHCP: Do Not Specify > DNS: Auto > MTU: Auto > Proxy: Do Not Use > Press O (no need to test connection).
- TO USE: Open USER GUIDE, or WEB BROWSER and navigate to http://22.214.171.124/index.html.
- CACHING: Cache it in USERGUIDE or WEB BROWSER or BOTH if you want to use in both: takes under 30 seconds!
There are too many payloads: Remove the ones you don't want from index.js, and from the payloads folder (rebuild the .cache too).Code:This release has it's own built in FTP server so that you can modify files on the ESP8266 device. The ESP8266 FTP settings are: FTP:126.96.36.199 PORT:21 USER:ESPFTP PASSWORD:12345678 Connection to the ESP8266 FTP server needs to be passive, maximum 1 connection and and encryption disabled. You can also go to http://188.8.131.52/settings.html to edit more settings.
I cant load a second payload: Press PS button, and re-enter the web browser between each payload, unless its an AIO where it will load 2 in a row for you. Then press the PS button when loaded. This is a known problem with the web browsers limitations.
I get KP (Kernel Panic): Re-start the console after its crashed by using the power button, when its back to the main UI you should reboot your console, then start again from there.
I get OOM errors: If you get more than 3 there is an issue, hold O to close every open tab, PS button back out the browser, reboot, then start from cold boot.
The system lags: this only happens after chain-loaded payloads (HEN+GTA) have been successfully run. You can optionally run HEN and then the GTA menu of choice separately to avoid the lag.
Caching takes so long: It's because you're caching every payload of the X-Project: it will take a few mins! You can always remove payloads from the index.js, and edit the cache down to just what you need.
It's not perfect: Please contribute! Rewrite any parts that can be optimized or adapted and DM or @ mention me to update the main project! I wont be offended, in fact: I want it to be community driven!
I don't like the music: .. doesn't matter now since I removed the intro page
If you think somethings missing: please @ mention me and let me know, I will add it in the next update or hot fix!
If you would like to collaborate, or use X-Project, please remember to credit the authors, and don't past your name all over it...
- fenwick67 XMB based on his codepen.io.
- Leeful who is an absolutely legendary contributor, tester and coder.
HAVE I HELPED? BUY ME A KOFI!: https://ko-fi.com/kiiwiiaioguide
PS4 Fan Control with X-Project + New PS4 Homebrew File Manager