Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the previous revisions of the X-Project PS4 5.05 Self Host / ESP8266 today we present the latest X-Project v1.5.5 followed by X-Project v1.5.6, X-Project v1.5.7 and X-Project v1.5.8 Beta updates for PS4 5.05 by myself @DEFAULTDNB aka KiiWii (Twitter) and @Leeful (Twitter) with the changes outlined below.

Downloads: X-Project_v1.5.7.zip (16.73 MB) / X-Project_v1.5.8_BETA.zip (17.19 MB)

X-Project v1.5.8 Beta Changelog:

New Features:
  • Added a 'SETTINGS' page so you can fully customize X-Project.
  • Added the ability to choose which payloads load with the button combos.
  • Added the ability to choose which payloads appear in the Quick Menu.
  • Added the ability to Show/Hide the kernel clock in the main menu.
  • Added the ability to choose from a selection of wallpapers. (you can swap these for your own if you wish)
  • Added the ability to show/hide the welcome popup.
  • Added the ability to show/hide the kernel clock.
  • Added the ability to show/hide the kernel clock by clicking on it in the main menu.
  • Added the ability to set a Username and IP, Pick a custom colour for the menu item from the Settings page.
  • Removed the black bar from the top of the menu. Now the background covers the entire page.
Updated:
  • Updated Lotus GTA V Mod Menu to v1.03.
  • Updated the ReactPSPLus payloads to instantly update the displayed kernel date and time when the payloads are run.
Fixed:
  • Fixed an issue with the ReactPSPLus payloads where the date and time would not be accurate if alternate timezones were used.
X-Project v1.5.7 Changelog:
Spoiler: X-Project v1.5.6 Downloads & Changelogs

Spoiler: X-Project v1.5.5 Downloads & Changelogs

FEATURES:

+ Material styled "XMB" design
+ D-Pad navigation (as requested)
+ EVERY PAYLOAD AVAILABLE!
+ MP4 player: full featured player, where you can load and play films across network!
+ All Payloads up to date as of today (14/02/2018)!
+ Distinct app group categories: HEN/LINUX/CHEATS, etc.
+ Page within page loaders where possible by @Leeful.
+ Customizable wallpaper (place wallpaper.jpg on root).
+ Firmware and spoof detection.
+ Separate USB PC FILES: all the apps you need PC-side, and all the root hdd configs and db files required by various payloads.
+ Caching from offlinexmb.cache file (NOTE: cache speed depends on the connection between the PS4 and the host)
+ Stringently tried and tested by @Leeful and myself for stability and ease of use.

CONTROLS:
  • Left Stick: Mouse
  • Left Stick click: Zoom out (Browser function not X-Project)
  • Right Stick: Scroll
  • Right Stick Click: Zoom in (Browser function not X-Project)
  • PS button: Minimize browser.
  • D-Pad Up: Scroll Up
  • D-Pad Down: Scroll Down
  • D-Pad Left: Scroll Left
  • D-Pad Right: Scroll Right
  • X: Select Payload
  • Square: Full screen
  • Circle: Back
  • Triangle: Browser Search (Browser function not X-Project)
  • L1: Load HEN 1.8 + VR (9.00 spoofed)
  • R1: Load FTP Server with Full R/W access
  • L2: Previous Tab (Browser function not X-Project)
  • R2: Open New Tab (Browser function not X-Project)
HOSTING:
  • As of 1.5.5 X-Project now comes with @Leeful's Exploit Host Server.exe:
  • Connect your PS4 and PC to the same network (using update blocker and alazifs DNS to protect from updates), run "Exploit Host Server.exe" from the same location as the X-Projects index.html, copy the address exactly as it shows (case sensitive and needs index.html on the end to cache successfully) into the PS4 browser (example: http://192.168.0.21/index.html), and away you go!
Alternate hosting methods are linked here.

The USB folder contains config files for the payloads, and applications for use on PC.

Flash the ESP version with NodeMCU PyFlasher: https://github.com/marcelstoer/nodemcu-pyflasher/releases

X-Project it is live hosted and cache-able from here:

Spoiler

The official X-Project android host: https://github.com/stooged/xPloitServer/releases (Thank you @stooged)

KNOWN QUIRKS:
  • Self hosting must be entered entirely relative, and must include the index.html at the end of the address: http://172.25.63.1/myconnect/xproject/index.html
  • Some payloads occasionally have to spit out an OOM error , its just how it is. PS button out, go back into browser, and try again.
  • Once any payload is loaded, you must hit the PS button to close the browser, then you can reopen X-Project main page to load the next payload.
  • If you get excessive OOM errors, restart your console, then once at XMB restart it again, to clear the memory.
  • If you get any kernel panic crash, reboot your console, then once at XMB: restart the console again, to avoid another crash when loading the next payload.
  • Run the MakeCache.bat to make a fresh cache manifest if you edit or add any files.
FAQ:

How do I put this on my ESP:

• ON PS4: Go to Settings > Network > Custom > WIFI-SSID = X-Project Host > Pass: 12345678 > IP: Auto > DHCP: Do Not Specify > DNS: Auto > MTU: Auto > Proxy: Do Not Use > Press O (no need to test connection).
  • CACHING: Cache it in USERGUIDE or WEB BROWSER or BOTH if you want to use in both: takes under 30 seconds!
FTP SERVER:
Code:
This release has it's own built in FTP server so that you can modify files on the ESP8266 device. The ESP8266 FTP settings are:

FTP:7.7.7.7
PORT:21
USER:ESPFTP
PASSWORD:12345678

Connection to the ESP8266 FTP server needs to be passive, maximum 1 connection and and encryption disabled. You can also go to http://7.7.7.7/settings.html to edit more settings.
There are too many payloads: Remove the ones you don't want from index.js, and from the payloads folder (rebuild the .cache too).

I cant load a second payload: Press PS button, and re-enter the web browser between each payload, unless its an AIO where it will load 2 in a row for you. Then press the PS button when loaded. This is a known problem with the web browsers limitations.

I get KP (Kernel Panic): Re-start the console after its crashed by using the power button, when its back to the main UI you should reboot your console, then start again from there.

I get OOM errors: If you get more than 3 there is an issue, hold O to close every open tab, PS button back out the browser, reboot, then start from cold boot.

The system lags: this only happens after chain-loaded payloads (HEN+GTA) have been successfully run. You can optionally run HEN and then the GTA menu of choice separately to avoid the lag.

Caching takes so long: It's because you're caching every payload of the X-Project: it will take a few mins! You can always remove payloads from the index.js, and edit the cache down to just what you need.

It's not perfect:
Please contribute! Rewrite any parts that can be optimized or adapted and DM or @ mention me to update the main project! I wont be offended, in fact: I want it to be community driven!

I don't like the music:
.. doesn't matter now since I removed the intro page :p

If you think somethings missing: please @ mention me and let me know, I will add it in the next update or hot fix!

SPECIAL THANKS:
  • fenwick67 XMB based on his codepen.io.
  • Leeful who is an absolutely legendary contributor, tester and coder. :)
If you would like to collaborate, or use X-Project, please remember to credit the authors, and don't past your name all over it...

HAVE I HELPED? BUY ME A KOFI!: https://ko-fi.com/kiiwiiaioguide
PS4 Fan Control with X-Project + New PS4 Homebrew File Manager
From Leeful, to quote: Here is a quick patch to add Hen v2.1 to X-Project.

1. Just overwrite your original X-Project files with these.
2. Go into browser settings on your PS4 and 'Delete Cookies' and 'Clear Website Data'
3. Cache X-Project again. You will now have HEN v2.1

This is just a quick patch until we release the next full version of X-Project.
:)
:)

Download: X-Project HEN v2.1 PATCH.zip (29.1 KB)

Also from Leeful, to quote: Leeful Exploit Host Menu v6.5.2 for PS4 Firmware 5.05 - Available for both ESP devices and for self hosting via my own Simple Exploit Host Server.

An extensive collection of all the latest PS4 exploit payloads for your exploitable console.

This time I have totally rewrote my exploit menu from the ground up and it is now faster to load, faster to cache and faster to load from cache on the PS4. All this is possible because I have managed to reduce the overall file size from 150MB to 14MB for the self host version.

The amazing part is that I have even been able to reduce the files down even more for the ESP version and now for the first time ever, the COMPLETE Host Menu will now fit on an ESP device. That is all 68 payloads including ALL 14 GTA V Mod Menus!!

Tips & Tricks:
  • When the menu first opens just press the X button and it will automatically load HEN v2.1
  • If you click on the top of a dropdown list it will load the top item from that list so you do not have to scroll down and select it. FTP for example.
  • If you are self hosting and make any changes to any file. just make a change in the Cache_Install.Manifest file and the Host menu will automatically update itself with the changes when you next open the menu.
  • There are Currently only 3 different styles to choose from but try all 3 and pick your favorite.
  • On the ESP version there is a config menu to allow you to change the ssid and password of the ESP Device.
  • On the GTA V Mod Menu pages, HEN will be autoloaded if it has not been run first.
Download: Leeful_5.05_Exploit_Host_Menu_v6.5.2.rar (8.1 MB) / Leeful_5.05_ESP_Exploit_Host_Menu_v6.5.2.rar (2.6 MB) / Leeful_v6.5.3_Regular_Self_Host_Edition.rar (8.11 MB) / Leeful_v6.5.3_ESP_Edition.rar (2.59 MB) / Leeful_v6.5.3_Users_Guide_Edition.rar (6.8 MB)

Release Changelog:

v6.5

• Initial release after the complete re-write. Hen v1.9, Fan Control v3.0, Firmware Spoofer v1.0, RIF Renamer v1.0 added.
v6.5.1
  • Hen v1.8 now used as default again.
v6.5.2
  • Added Hen v2.1 by SiSTRo with Fully working Rest Mode.
v6.5.3

Added:
  • Hen v2.1.1 By SiSTRo
  • Internal Hdd Linux Loader
  • GTA V Lotus Mod Menu By 0x199 version 1.03
  • NEW Auto-HEN Feature (full details below)
Updated/Fixed:
  • Fixed an issue with the ReactPSPlus payloads where the kernel time set would not be accurate for certain Timezones.
  • Updated the ReactPSPlus payloads to now show the Current System & Kernel Clock times when you use or highlight the payloads in the menu.
  • The Kernel Clock value will automatically update when you use either ReactPSPlus payload.
  • Fixed an issue where a payload would not automatically reload if it encountered a Memory Error.
  • Fixed an issue in the GTAV Mod Menus section where a payload would not automatically reload if it encountered a Memory Error.
  • Updated the loading screen graphics in the GTAV Mod Menus page.
  • Several other small tweaks to improve performance and stability.
X-Project Updates for PS4 5.05 by DefaultDNB (KiiWii) and Leeful.jpg

Comments

@Koh23 Make sure the address in the browser for user A is exactly the same for user B.

I have tested this out with 2 users and once User A has cached the files, the cached pages work for User B when the same address is put in the browser.

That is why it says "no new updates" because it is already cached.

@DEFAULTDNB yup hen 1.8. Couldn’t make it work on all versions of hen i had accessed to (just began using exploit since the 1.6 release) and using multiple hosts (al azifs game guide method, and most if not all hosts posted here and other sites) but nothing worked.

Except this one. I wasn’t trying on testing it since i didn’t see anything in the changelog mentioning it but I accidentally triggered rest mode as i was turning off the ps4.

@MagnaGuard afaik if all fpkg games are closed and nothing running rest should work, and you’ll be able to resume and load up another fpkg game. But if you suspend a fpkg game and hit rest, it will generally fail after resuming.

LOL that explains why it never worked for me :unsure: I tried several times while playing GOW and it would do a full start up when I turned back on from rest mode. I assume it crashes or something on startup and just does a full startup

Same for me, also got freeze after end the rest mode, but always got a game running in background.

I'll test it without any running app, thanks for this hint

Another tip about rest mode is that you can tell if it is going to work by the colour sequence of the LED on your PS4 when you put it into rest mode.

GOOD:
  • Solid White > Flashing White > Flashing Orange > Solid Orange
BAD:
  • Solid White > Flashing White > Solid Orange
There are also a few games like Sonic Mania that work perfectly fine with rest mode. While others crash straight away when you resume and others crash some time later.

The results and stability of using rest mode also greatly varies between users. For some it will work most of the time but for others hardly ever.

One of the most common symptoms of rest mode failing is a blank screen when you resume. This happens to me about 1 out of 20 times when I use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back