Category Microsoft       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jun 12, 2017 at 6:51 AM       6,591       23            
We've seen the XBox Project Scorpio specifications and schematics, and today at E3 2017 Microsoft unveiled their next console's official name as XBox One X which arrives November 7th for $499. :LOL:

Below is a video some XBox One X pictures and details courtesy of TheVerge.com, to quote:

"All existing Xbox One accessories will work on the new Xbox One X — which we got to see first-hand at E3 today — alongside all existing Xbox 360 backwards compatible titles and Xbox One games. Microsoft is planning to use "super sampling" on the One X to make new games look better even on 1080p TVs.

Microsoft is also shipping the Xbox One X with an Ultra HD Blu-ray drive for 4K movies and entertainment, and 1TB of storage.

Microsoft says the new Xbox One X is the "smallest Xbox ever," and the black design looks very similar to the existing Xbox One S model. The rear of Microsoft’s new console is based on the Xbox One S, with a HDMI-in port and no dedicated Kinect port. There aren't many external changes over the Xbox One S design, and the X simply gets a little smaller.

Microsoft has 22 'console launch exclusives' arriving on the Xbox One X, including Crackdown 3, Forza Motorsport 7, and Sea of Thieves."

XBox One X (Project Scorpio) Unveiled at E3 2017 by Microsoft 2.jpg XBox One X (Project Scorpio) Unveiled at E3 2017 by Microsoft 3.jpg XBox One X (Project Scorpio) Unveiled at E3 2017 by Microsoft 4.jpg XBox One X (Project Scorpio) Unveiled at E3 2017 by Microsoft 5.jpg XBox One X (Project Scorpio) Unveiled at E3 2017 by Microsoft 6.jpg XBox One X (Project Scorpio) Unveiled at E3 2017 by Microsoft 7.jpg XBox One X (Project Scorpio) Unveiled at E3 2017 by Microsoft 8.jpg XBox One X (Project Scorpio) Unveiled at E3 2017 by Microsoft 9.jpg XBox One X (Project Scorpio) Unveiled at E3 2017 by Microsoft 10.jpg XBox One X (Project Scorpio) Unveiled at E3 2017 by Microsoft 11.jpg XBox One X (Project Scorpio) Unveiled at E3 2017 by Microsoft 12.jpg XBox One X (Project Scorpio) Unveiled at E3 2017 by Microsoft 13.jpg XBox One X (Project Scorpio) Unveiled at E3 2017 by Microsoft 14.jpg XBox One X (Project Scorpio) Unveiled at E3 2017 by Microsoft 15.jpg
XBox One X (Project Scorpio) Unveiled at E3 2017 by Microsoft.jpg

Comments

azoreseuropa

Contributor
Verified
Other ugly console. Microsoft surely don't know how to make console look so cool and it is only 4k and a little bit increase ram just like PS4 Pro. Nah, I will pass. I am fine wth PS4!

Foe

Contributor
Other ugly console. Microsoft surely don't know how to make console look so cool and it is only 4k and a little bit increase ram just like PS4 Pro. Nah, I will pass. I am fine wth PS4!
I hate fan boys like you that new xbox is gonna blow that crap that sony made and is ripping people off with out of the water don't get me wrong i love playstation but the PS4 PRO doesn't even have a blue ray drive nor any capabilities to run 4k not even close plus who gives a book what the crap looks like im not looking at that im looking at what it puts out grow the book up and stop being a fan female dog... Just learn to love gaming.

I might have to get me one of these the launch exclusives look amazing and just exclusives loook so good. I can't wait for sony's today at 5:00pm don't for get to watch it at live.playstation.com

PLAYER 1

Contributor
X or S, it sounds almost the same but costs different. They look almost the same too. Microsoft marketing strategy sucks.

I dont need a 4kBD, NOBODY will use it !!!!!!!! Nobody need it.

People dont care about ghz or TFlops, just say: "give me the cheapest console". And the seller answer: "Just buy a PC".

This is the last consoles generation, for sure, for good.

Wultra

Developer
Contributor
X or S, it sounds almost the same but costs different. They look almost the same too. Microsoft marketing strategy sucks.

I dont need a 4kBD, NOBODY will use it !!!!!!!! Nobody need it.

People dont care about ghz or TFlops, just say: "give me the cheapest console". And the seller answer: "Just buy a PC".

This is the last consoles generation, for sure, for good.
Umm I have a Ultra 4k TV and I use the PS4 Pro on Ultra 4K for Gaming/BD-HD so i think many people who buy the XB1X Will be the people who owns a Ultra 4k/5K/8K TV and

Recent Articles
Stickman Zombie Attack PS4 Homebrew Game PKG by Med33
After a lot of work, I'm announcing Stickman Zombie Attack homebrew game PKG made with Unity for the PS4. 🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️ Thanks to all the beta testers @jwooh, @DEFAULTDNB and @FFTHEWINNER they helped...
Free-to-Play Action RPG Dauntless Slashes Onto PS4 Tomorrow
Reminiscent of Fortnite, the Behemoth-slaying co-op action RPG Dauntless slashes onto PS4 tomorrow, is free-to-play and offers exclusive cosmetic gear for PS Plus members. 😀 Here's more on...
PS4Modding.net: PS4 Cheats and Modding Platform Trainers with Tools
Since the release of PS4 Reaper (debugger and trainer maker) the goal was to gather modders and gamers around one passion. Today we've come along way: 3 Universal Trainers (PC, Android, iOS)...
Orbis MSX Super Laydock: Mission Striker PS4 Homebrew PKG
Proceeding the MSXORBIS MSX Core from BigBoss and recent Resident Evil CODE: Vita PS4 homebrew game in development by @Markus95, this weekend @oneman123 shared on Twitter a shoot 'em up Orbis MSX...