Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Microsoft       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jun 12, 2017 at 6:51 AM       24      
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've seen the XBox Project Scorpio specifications and schematics, and today at E3 2017 Microsoft unveiled their next console's official name as XBox One X which arrives November 7th for $499. :LOL:

Below is a video some XBox One X pictures and details courtesy of TheVerge.com, to quote:

"All existing Xbox One accessories will work on the new Xbox One X — which we got to see first-hand at E3 today — alongside all existing Xbox 360 backwards compatible titles and Xbox One games. Microsoft is planning to use "super sampling" on the One X to make new games look better even on 1080p TVs.

Microsoft is also shipping the Xbox One X with an Ultra HD Blu-ray drive for 4K movies and entertainment, and 1TB of storage.

Microsoft says the new Xbox One X is the "smallest Xbox ever," and the black design looks very similar to the existing Xbox One S model. The rear of Microsoft’s new console is based on the Xbox One S, with a HDMI-in port and no dedicated Kinect port. There aren't many external changes over the Xbox One S design, and the X simply gets a little smaller.

Microsoft has 22 'console launch exclusives' arriving on the Xbox One X, including Crackdown 3, Forza Motorsport 7, and Sea of Thieves."

XBox One X (Project Scorpio) Unveiled at E3 2017 by Microsoft 2.jpg XBox One X (Project Scorpio) Unveiled at E3 2017 by Microsoft 3.jpg XBox One X (Project Scorpio) Unveiled at E3 2017 by Microsoft 4.jpg XBox One X (Project Scorpio) Unveiled at E3 2017 by Microsoft 5.jpg XBox One X (Project Scorpio) Unveiled at E3 2017 by Microsoft 6.jpg XBox One X (Project Scorpio) Unveiled at E3 2017 by Microsoft 7.jpg XBox One X (Project Scorpio) Unveiled at E3 2017 by Microsoft 8.jpg XBox One X (Project Scorpio) Unveiled at E3 2017 by Microsoft 9.jpg XBox One X (Project Scorpio) Unveiled at E3 2017 by Microsoft 10.jpg XBox One X (Project Scorpio) Unveiled at E3 2017 by Microsoft 11.jpg XBox One X (Project Scorpio) Unveiled at E3 2017 by Microsoft 12.jpg XBox One X (Project Scorpio) Unveiled at E3 2017 by Microsoft 13.jpg XBox One X (Project Scorpio) Unveiled at E3 2017 by Microsoft 14.jpg XBox One X (Project Scorpio) Unveiled at E3 2017 by Microsoft 15.jpg
XBox One X (Project Scorpio) Unveiled at E3 2017 by Microsoft.jpg

Comments

I hate fan boys like you that new xbox is gonna blow that crap that sony made and is ripping people off with out of the water don't get me wrong i love playstation but the PS4 PRO doesn't even have a blue ray drive nor any capabilities to run 4k not even close plus who gives a book what the crap looks like im not looking at that im looking at what it puts out grow the book up and stop being a fan female dog... Just learn to love gaming.

I might have to get me one of these the launch exclusives look amazing and just exclusives loook so good. I can't wait for sony's today at 5:00pm don't for get to watch it at live.playstation.com

LOL! LOL! :)

PS4 PRO is the new standard in the industry, the same sh*t with steroids, microsoft says thanks to sony for that.

With a low cost modification they have the "best" console "ever".

Neither the PS4 nor the Xbone can compare even a little to the graphics quality, customization, freedom, and low game prices offered by a PC. So then the question becomes which console has the games that I can't play on PC, and the answer is PS4 (and switch).

Even with the extra power I'm sure M$ will cram so many ads on the dashboard that it still lags and crashes on the Scorpio.

This gen ms is releasing all their exclusives on PC. By Nov 2017, you'll be able to build a pc with the same power for $499 and free games :D

I know console makers are trying to lower costs--and I think ps4 and pro have cheap plastic cases--but I've seen cable boxes with more style/quality than that thing.

Maybe 4 month that I didn't came back to PSXHAX because I realised that the ps4 scene wont release anything. I decided that my ps4 is my last console for ever and I purchased a 1600 usd PC dedicated for gaming in my living room (I'm using my 2 wireless dualschocks with DS4win, that's working perfectly).
Neither the PS4 nor the Xbone can compare even a little to the graphics quality, customization, freedom, and low game prices offered by a PC. So then the question becomes which console has the games that I can't play on PC, and the answer is PS4 (and switch).
How many exclusives titles on ps4/switch ? To compare the exclusives games you have on PC:
https://skidrowgamesreloaded.com/
http://fitgirl-repacks.site/

All those games are free with all the DLC, you can apply many trainers (https://megagames.com/game-content/trainers/all/all) and I can even play onlive with steamemu. Now I can play all games in ultra settings at the max resolution of my 1080p TV at FPS between 60 and 200.

This week I played a lot Tekken 7 (with all DLC, ELIZA, all costumes unlocked, infinite money, emusteam to play online, etc...), the PC version is by far the best one ! (I have to install DIRT 4 but I dont have time, I have so many games to play now !).

Kazumi is my goddess :)

EpJjaeN.png

xkfwt0O.png

Last points to add and really important to know:
  • DENUVO has been completely cracked 2 weeks ago. Now all the new DENUVO protected games are cracked and released in less than 48h :)
  • compare the "PC scene" to the "ps4 scene": https://www.reddit.com/r/CrackWatch/

I bought a 4k TV and a GeForce 1080 for my 5 year old gaming PC, and I can now play every game at 4k with max settings, including all console games besides PS3/4 and Xbone/360 through emulation. Eventually I'm going to pick up a Vive too for VR. The Scorpio isn't going to be able to compete with any of that. To be fair though, the 1080 costed me $529 on sale, which is more expensive than the entire Scorpio. But also, I can get games for $1-3 each in humble bundles, ~50% off during Steam sales, or you could pirate them like Fimo mentioned.

My point is though that there is currently no way to play Ratchet and Clank, Stein's Gate 0, Last of Us, Gravity Rush, Knack, FF15 (in 4k), Uncharted, the Kingdom Hearts collection, and many smaller Japanese games on PC, so my PS4 still gets used occasionally. However, with the Atelier games and Ni No Kuni 2 coming to PC, even that is rapidly changing. FF15 will probably get a surprise port to PC within a year and look much better than even the PS4 Pro.

The Xbone though has nothing exclusive and worth playing. Even Halo 5 is the worst in the series with no local multiplayer which even the original, 3 generations ago did. The most popular game for the Xbone is "updating", which is how I spend 90% of my time with my console. When I buy a new game it's a 4 hour ordeal just to get to the title screen. Anyone remember when consoles at least were better than PC in that that they were simple to use and booted the game instantly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back