Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Microsoft       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jun 12, 2017 at 6:51 AM       24      
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've seen the XBox Project Scorpio specifications and schematics, and today at E3 2017 Microsoft unveiled their next console's official name as XBox One X which arrives November 7th for $499. :LOL:

Below is a video some XBox One X pictures and details courtesy of TheVerge.com, to quote:

"All existing Xbox One accessories will work on the new Xbox One X — which we got to see first-hand at E3 today — alongside all existing Xbox 360 backwards compatible titles and Xbox One games. Microsoft is planning to use "super sampling" on the One X to make new games look better even on 1080p TVs.

Microsoft is also shipping the Xbox One X with an Ultra HD Blu-ray drive for 4K movies and entertainment, and 1TB of storage.

Microsoft says the new Xbox One X is the "smallest Xbox ever," and the black design looks very similar to the existing Xbox One S model. The rear of Microsoft’s new console is based on the Xbox One S, with a HDMI-in port and no dedicated Kinect port. There aren't many external changes over the Xbox One S design, and the X simply gets a little smaller.

Microsoft has 22 'console launch exclusives' arriving on the Xbox One X, including Crackdown 3, Forza Motorsport 7, and Sea of Thieves."

XBox One X (Project Scorpio) Unveiled at E3 2017 by Microsoft 2.jpg XBox One X (Project Scorpio) Unveiled at E3 2017 by Microsoft 3.jpg XBox One X (Project Scorpio) Unveiled at E3 2017 by Microsoft 4.jpg XBox One X (Project Scorpio) Unveiled at E3 2017 by Microsoft 5.jpg XBox One X (Project Scorpio) Unveiled at E3 2017 by Microsoft 6.jpg XBox One X (Project Scorpio) Unveiled at E3 2017 by Microsoft 7.jpg XBox One X (Project Scorpio) Unveiled at E3 2017 by Microsoft 8.jpg XBox One X (Project Scorpio) Unveiled at E3 2017 by Microsoft 9.jpg XBox One X (Project Scorpio) Unveiled at E3 2017 by Microsoft 10.jpg XBox One X (Project Scorpio) Unveiled at E3 2017 by Microsoft 11.jpg XBox One X (Project Scorpio) Unveiled at E3 2017 by Microsoft 12.jpg XBox One X (Project Scorpio) Unveiled at E3 2017 by Microsoft 13.jpg XBox One X (Project Scorpio) Unveiled at E3 2017 by Microsoft 14.jpg XBox One X (Project Scorpio) Unveiled at E3 2017 by Microsoft 15.jpg
XBox One X (Project Scorpio) Unveiled at E3 2017 by Microsoft.jpg

Comments

Other ugly console. Microsoft surely don't know how to make console look so cool and it is only 4k and a little bit increase ram just like PS4 Pro. Nah, I will pass. I am fine wth PS4!

Other ugly console. Microsoft surely don't know how to make console look so cool and it is only 4k and a little bit increase ram just like PS4 Pro. Nah, I will pass. I am fine wth PS4!
I hate fan boys like you that new xbox is gonna blow that crap that sony made and is ripping people off with out of the water don't get me wrong i love playstation but the PS4 PRO doesn't even have a blue ray drive nor any capabilities to run 4k not even close plus who gives a book what the crap looks like im not looking at that im looking at what it puts out grow the book up and stop being a fan female dog... Just learn to love gaming.

I might have to get me one of these the launch exclusives look amazing and just exclusives loook so good. I can't wait for sony's today at 5:00pm don't for get to watch it at live.playstation.com

X or S, it sounds almost the same but costs different. They look almost the same too. Microsoft marketing strategy sucks.

I dont need a 4kBD, NOBODY will use it !!!!!!!! Nobody need it.

People dont care about ghz or TFlops, just say: "give me the cheapest console". And the seller answer: "Just buy a PC".

This is the last consoles generation, for sure, for good.

X or S, it sounds almost the same but costs different. They look almost the same too. Microsoft marketing strategy sucks.

I dont need a 4kBD, NOBODY will use it !!!!!!!! Nobody need it.

People dont care about ghz or TFlops, just say: "give me the cheapest console". And the seller answer: "Just buy a PC".

This is the last consoles generation, for sure, for good.
Umm I have a Ultra 4k TV and I use the PS4 Pro on Ultra 4K for Gaming/BD-HD so i think many people who buy the XB1X Will be the people who owns a Ultra 4k/5K/8K TV and

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back