Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter dofusawa       4      
Status
Not open for further replies.

dofusawa

Contributor
Hello Guys !
I have PS3 Cex slim with rebug Rex 4.81.2 and I bought a CID , but whenever I want to sign in they shoot me with this error 8002A224. can someone help me please, I searched on the internet and I tried the rebug toolbox method and still not working.
please help me

That's what it says on the Wiki also for 8002A224:

SCE_NP_AUTH_ERROR_INVALID_CONSOLE_ID 0x8002a224 Happens when you try to sign into retail environment with CEX2DEX'ed console

According to what I've read on Google error 8002A224 is also a code for banned (fake / generated / invalid) PS3 CID's... as recently Sony patched the CID exploit by updating their certificates making tools like THIS useless.

Here are a few relevant Tweets from it:

Basically from now on you have to dump / obtain them from an old PS3, find someone with a dead PS3 to salvage a CID from or a seller who is trustworthy and won't pass off public / shared Console IDs as legitimate private ones.

That's what it says on the Wiki also for 8002A224:

SCE_NP_AUTH_ERROR_INVALID_CONSOLE_ID 0x8002a224 Happens when you try to sign into retail environment with CEX2DEX'ed console

According to what I've read on Google error 8002A224 is also a code for banned (fake / generated / invalid) PS3 CID's... as recently Sony patched the CID exploit by updating their certificates making tools like THIS useless.

Here are a few relevant Tweets from it:

Basically from now on you have to dump / obtain them from an old PS3, find someone with a dead PS3 to salvage a CID from or a seller who is trustworthy and won't pass off public / shared Console IDs as legitimate private ones.

Thank you sir !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back