Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter ashishjvan       5      
Status
Not open for further replies.

ashishjvan

Contributor
Hi i just got free game on PS plus.. Metal gear Solid V this month ..as my net speed is slow at home i used PSX download helper but is unable to get the things done properly.. as the link psx download helper showed me was from from.03.pkg but i have seen every game starts from .00 pkg..

still i downloaded the files from 00 to 06 and got 25.1 gb but when i start installing from pc it stopped at 4.5 gb and is not reconnecting with psx again.

i dont know much about this.. can anyone help me out and tell me which files i have to download? Or how to do all this stuff.. thanks

maybe corrupted data depends on error message you in your ps4 ! you have to download all part of game, patch and or delta package if its available ! you can see here orbismodding.com

Actually my ps4 is downloading two files in one download.. one is of 5 gb and another is of 27 gb and i cannot cancel single 5 gb file.. and my psx download helper is also showing me two links both having the same syntax.. so what to do?

Ex from BF4 Without DLC's when watching logs after a short while run on ps4 itself:

EP0006-CUSA00049_00-BATTLEFIELD40000_0.pkg <-- 9 Parts
EP0006-CUSA00049_00-BATTLEFIELD40000-A0124-V0100_0.pkg <-- 2 Parts

2 pkg from beginning, you maybe missing some stuff or your Download got corrupted

put a Link from *0.pkg into Link Generator and hit Generate Links, it will give you all links what you need to DL

Copy this full link and change "3.pkg" to "0.pkg", put the modded to 0.pkg link in Link Generator, it should find all Links what you need to DL, i´m waiting most time 1-2min after download started in PS4 to see if some other links pops up too

you have added the entrys for other packages manually in PSX DownloadHelper/DataFiles/DataHistory.xml ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back