Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Dec 29, 2022 at 8:19 AM       19      
Status
Not open for further replies.
A new year is almost here, and with it comes some fresh PS4 and PS5 games arriving to PlayStation Plus including Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, Fallout 76 and Axiom Verge 2 all available beginning January 3rd, 2023 for Essential, Extra and Premium members on Sony's PS Plus service. ➕

Here are further details on each incoming PSPlus title from SIE Content Acquisition & Operations Director Adam Michel, to quote:

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order | PS4, PS5

Cal Kestis’ story begins here. Ahead of Star Wars Jedi: Survivor launching in March, find out how Cal Kestis’ journey began in this original Star Wars story from Respawn Entertainment. Following the events of Episode III: Revenge of the Sith and Senator Palpatine’s deadly Order 66 — designed to destroy the Jedi order and pave the way for the Empire to rise — you are the last remaining Jedi Padawan and their last hope of survival.

Pick up the pieces of your shattered past and complete your Jedi training, develop powerful Force abilities and master your Lightsaber on your quest to rebuild the Jedi. Fight to stay one step ahead of the Empire and its deadly Inquisitors, use your Jedi training to strategically approach every fight, and visit far-flung corners of the Star Wars galaxy, packed with new characters, creatures, enemies and droid.

Fallout 76 | PS4

Twenty-five years after the bombs fell, you and your fellow Vault Dwellers—chosen from the nation’s best and brightest – emerge into post-nuclear America on Reclamation Day, 2102. Play solo or join together as you explore, quest, build, and triumph against the wasteland’s greatest threats.

Explore a vast wasteland, devastated by nuclear war, in this open-world multiplayer addition to the Fallout story. Experience the largest, most dynamic world ever created in the legendary Fallout universe.

Axiom Verge 2 | PS4, PS5

Explore two connected worlds, wield ancient tech and question reality in this explorative platformer sequel, which expands on the universe with completely new characters, abilities and gameplay. Explore an alternate Earth-like world, replete with the ruins of an ancient, high-tech civilization.

Hack machines, battle monsters and use your remote drone to enter the Breach, a parallel but connected reality that is filled with its own dangers. You’ll want to search every inch for the hidden items and upgrades you need to survive.

PlayStation Plus Monthly Games - PS5 & PS4 - January 2023
New PS4 & PS5 Games Coming to PlayStation Plus in January 2023.png

Comments

I don’t really know where to post this but did anyone get the new PS4 MW2 bundle? I got one but I didn’t open it up because I was just going to keep it new in box. It can’t be hackable I’m sure, but did anyone open theirs and see what model it is and what FW it’s on ?

Looks like some interesting games coming to both console variants in the near future.

Really looking forward to what other games surface in 2023.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back