Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter bob 123414       21      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes ps3 3k and 4k systems can be hacked but nobody is doing anything about it (except @esc0rtd3w and his team) the best approaches to accomplishing the 3k and 4k cfw were by modrobert but he stopped the project because he was facing possible lawsuits and the other approach was already accomplished by the e3 team (creators of the e3 flasher)

they created a ps3 glitcher that boots when the ps3 turns on and then it blocks the signature checks so any unsigned file can run so any homebrew and game and other stuff will work and they accomplished full cfw but they stopped the project just before selling the chip because first the man incharge of the project left and the second reason is s0ny threatening to press charges against the team and the third approach is currently in progress which is being worked on by @esc0rtd3w and his team but s0ny might release an 4.82 update that patches the exploit before it is even published

so we just have to wait and see whether s0ny publishes the patch first or @esc0rtd3w publishes the exploit first i hope he does first and btw s0ny already knows all the entry points that the team used and is using so they can easily patch it and that is my guess but i also hope that the team publishes the exploit before the patch

also there were several other approaches by different people but they all of the projects ended up dead because of s0ny threatening to press charges so yes there is a private hack or cfw for 3k and 4k consoles but it is kept private but now that s0ny is more interested in the ps4 and developing the ps5 some of those hacks and cfws might be published and we are all waiting for that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back