Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter Coover55       2      
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coover55

Contributor
So, I've been sitting on my console for a while, keeping it down to OFW 4.55 with the intention of installing any kind of hack that might be made available for that version whenever it becomes available.

The scene has been advancing fairly fast in the past few months, but honestly I'm now considering updating to download and play Fortnite with some friends.

What do you guys suggest? Or maybe there's some way for me to play online and download games and everything without updating my console? Do tell...

PS4 OFW 4.55 is fully exploited in private dev circles, just not public like the 1.76 jailbreak yet.

If you can I'd recommend holding off a bit more, but it all depends on how bad you want to play games online with friends, etc. :shudders:

Like PSXHAX said, the firmware you are on is a golden firmware in private circles. The hacker behind this exploit mentioned he's willing to release it once it's patched. As of now his kernel exploit got patched on 4.71 but his webkit exploit is still working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back