Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter Asim Siddiqui       3      

For how long are you willing to (and have the patience to) stay below the latest firmware?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asim Siddiqui

Contributor
As is clear in the title, I just bought "Rise of Tomb Raider" today, I'm on OFW 3.15 and it is asking me to upgrade to "3.55 or later" which I don't want to, at any cost. Is there any way to make it work on 3.15 without updating the firmware?

I wonder about Ratchet & Clank PS4 but I am on 2.57 so I refuse to update it just for this game. Unless there is way to bypass it or I will have to wait anyway. :)

I wonder about Ratchet & Clank PS4 but I am on 2.57 so I refuse to update it just for this game. Unless there is way to bypass it or I will have to wait anyway. :)
Unfortunately, this firmware incompatibility issue did not strike my mind and I preordered Final Fantasy XV yesterday. I am doomed with these two games. Are you planning to give up and upgrade your firmware any time soon?

Unfortunately, this firmware incompatibility issue did not strike my mind and I preordered Final Fantasy XV yesterday. I am doomed with these two games. Are you planning to give up and upgrade your firmware any time soon?

As I just said I refuse to update it and I will not give up. I am not in the hurry anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back