Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter koyi       203      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can i get Life is strange working in ofw 4.81 ? With demo eboot?
I don't know mate. Try it and report back if it works. As for me after i patched the eboot of Red Dead Redemption im just getting the usual error for modified eboots.

SCE_NP_DRM_ERROR_FORMAT 0x80029530

"An error occurred during the start operation." e.g.: CONTENT_ID don t match.

I do think LiS work with that method. Try it.
By your quote, it won't even be found by the recovery. I know that @PSXHAX posted a link about all firms, but i can't seen to find it.
Are you trying to go from OFW to kiosk FW or from kiosk FW back to OFW?

Injecting PS3 CFW Games on OFW 4.81 Without a CFW Console Guide

In this guide you can find both the FW that turns your console into a kiosk one and the reverter back to OFW.

If you are trying to install the kiosk FW. Get a flash drive format it FAT32. Create a folder structure like this X:\PS3\UPDATE\ then copy the firmware into the UPDATE folder. After you did that turn on your console and click the system update then update by using storage media.

I'm going from stock to kiosk

EDIT: This is the site I've wanted ! Thanks !
Are you trying to go from OFW to kiosk FW or from kiosk FW back to OFW?

Injecting PS3 CFW Games on OFW 4.81 Without a CFW Console Guide

In this guide you can find both the FW that turns your console into a kiosk one and the reverter back to OFW.

If you are trying to install the kiosk FW. Get a flash drive format it FAT32. Create a folder structure like this X:\PS3\UPDATE\ then copy the firmware into the UPDATE folder. After you did that turn on your console and click the system update then update by using storage media.
Nope, it doesn't work. It wouldn't accept any firms.

I'm going from stock to kiosk

EDIT: This is the site I've wanted ! Thanks !

Nope, it doesn't work. It wouldn't accept any firms.
If it doesnt inject LIC.DAT we can do nothing

And if we install a .pkg with the lic.dat of our game? Like install Cod Bo2 with updates and changed param.sfo and do a .pkg with only the licdir of our game?

I just converted NFS Shift using CFW2OFW and restored my injected backup. As one would expect after so many trial and error it didn't work this time either. It had a LICDIR and it still asks for the disc even though i changed the PARAM.SFO to say HG. (BLES00682 does not work :|)
And if we install a .pkg with the lic.dat of our game? Like install Cod Bo2 with updates and changed param.sfo and do a .pkg with only the licdir of our game?
Well since we cannot install "debug" .pkg files that one is out of the picture. And to create one that has a lic.dat it would be a "debug" package as far as i know.

Hey guys i also got a ps3 4.81 and so far the only working games are Burnout paradise city (bles00455) and fl0w pre patched from the russian website (NPUA80001) and i used peXploit for both injections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back