Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter Shiningami       Start date Apr 16, 2018 at 4:40 PM       193      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the PS4 Trainer Utility and ongoing PS4 Cheat List discussion thread, here we go with a public release of my Bloodborne Trainer V0.8 for PS4 4.55 Firmware on jailbroken consoles.

This trainer is only tested on 4.55 with the EU GOTY Edition CUSA03173 (may work on 4.05). I recommend making a backup or a new save before testing, im not responsible of any corrupted save ;)

Download: Bloodborne Trainer V0.8 by shiningami.rar (22.2 MB) / Bloodborne Trainer V0.8 by shiningami.rar (Mirror) / Bloodborne_Trainer_V0.8_by_shiningami.rar (Mirror #2) / Bloodborn trainer tuto.zip (1.56 MB) / Bloodborn_trainer_tuto.zip (Mirror)

Spoiler: Password

Basic Tutorial

Bloodborne Trainer V0.8 for PS4 4.55 Firmware by Shiningami 2.jpg
Bloodborne Trainer V0.8 for PS4 4.55 Firmware by Shiningami 3.jpg
Bloodborne Trainer V0.8 for PS4 4.55 Firmware by Shiningami 4.jpg

What can be done :
  • Edit Basic Stat (level, vitality, Skill, Arcan ....)
  • Edit Echoes
  • Edit Insight
  • GodMode (infinite stamina and almost infinite HP)
  • Add Consumable and Key to inventory (if it doesnt appear in game just buy some weapon so the inventory get refreshed)
PS : Added weapon will not show in inventory but will allow to buy them from messenger

More than 90% of items are in database! Depending on the feedback i'll update the trainer.

A BIG Thanks to @g991 for his JKpatch.

Bloodborne trainer - God mode
Bloodborne Trainer V0.8 for PS4 4.55 Firmware by Shiningami.jpg

Comments

I am very interested in trying out this trainer but I cannot extract it. Everything I have ever downloaded from Zippy Share says unknown or damaged archive when I try to extract with winrar. I have the same issue with some pkgs that that posted in the forum.

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? I have downloaded this trainer 3 times and each one says unknown or damaged archive.

@btaggs Maybe try reinstalling winrar? If that doesn't work then try an alternative such as 7zip. If it still happens then try downloading in a different browser and see if that fixes it. The idea is to determine what is causing the issue, your computer, the piece of software, browser, or connection.

@ZachZS Thank you for your reply. I have tried uninstalling winrar, I have used winzip and 7 zip. I downloaded a couple programs that were supposed to fix broken rar archives but none of them worked. On your suggestion, I tried downloading the file with IE instead of Chrome. That didn't work either.

I download lots of different rar files and have no issues extracting unless they come from zippy share. I have never been able to get a rar file that I downloaded from zippy share to work. I have never seen anyone else say that so maybe I am doing something wrong but I cannot figure it out.

thanks a lot bro. may i ask how did you find offsets that works after restarting game ?

did you find pointers ? if so can you give me a clue how did you search for pointers ?

as far as my knowledge ps4 memory addresses in BB are dynamic. not fixed.

thank you.

DUDE this game is so hard and thank you! i probably played a few hours and not making it very far (you start over every time you die)
now hopefully it will be funner
thank you

Can anyone pls put the steps to backup save to usb ? cant seem to get it to work. Thanks!
There is a problem in heavy end game saves with 200+ inventory to no be able to find bullet and ritual blood materials used for dungeons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back