Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter bayagman       Start date Nov 21, 2020 at 6:47 AM       15      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, as a follow up to The Great Adventures of NedMapagmahal I created a homebrew game for PS4 and PSVita entitled Busty & Buster which is a puzzle type mirror game with your objective to collect the crystals and proceed to the next level.

Those who'd like to support my work can do so via PayPal, Patreon or GoGetFunding. The game is finished but I'm having problems with the saving function, seems my code works only for android except in PS4 / PS Vita.

Since I'm working from home, I have no time to resolve the problem so that why I'll release it as is... I hope you enjoy the game and more power to the PSXHAX community.

Download: BnB.pkg (88.44 MB - PS4 PKG) / BustyPSP2.vpk (34.51 MB - PS Vita VPK)

Controls

Press L1 to activate busty and to use Left Analog Press R1 to activate Buster to use Right Analog

Video
Busty & Buster PS4 Homebrew Puzzle Game PKG via Rashfifa
Busty & Buster PS4 Homebrew Puzzle Game PKG by Bayagman.png

Busty & Buster PS4 Homebrew Puzzle Game PKG by Bayagman 2.png

Comments

hey! I found a question regarding the videoplayer in unity for psv in the unity forums posted and solved by yourself, I'm a vita developer and would like to know if I can contact you to get a bit more of info on how to make the videoplayer work since I havent been able

@parkinglotgames hi sorry for the late reply, you need to import the psvita videoplayer package since psvita has it own renderer, and attach your videos in streamingassets folder of your project, it's just a trial and error in resizing audio sync etc. since you can't test the video player inside unity, you must try it in your console

@achoissoumsaco yep i have but i tweet once in a bluemoon this days since I'm busy from work >> nedo_bear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back