Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter Shiningami       Start date Apr 21, 2018 at 11:07 PM       109      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the release of the Bloodborne trainer a member asked for Dark Souls 3 trainer and as promised I release today the trainer ;)

Download: Dark Souls 3 Trainer V0.1.3 By Shiningami.zip (75.88 MB) / Dark Souls 3 Trainer V0.1.3 By Shiningami.zip (Mirror) / Mirror #2 / Dark Souls III Trainer V5.05.rar (63.96 MB) via @PS325

Spoiler: Password

This trainer is only tested on 4.55 with the GOTY Edition CUSA07439 V1.00 (may work on 4.05). I recommend making a backup or a new save before testing, im not responsible of any corrupted save ;)
Dark Souls 3 Trainer for PS4 4.55 Firmware by Shiningami.jpg

Dark Souls 3 Trainer for PS4 4.55 Firmware by Shiningami 2.jpg

What can be done :
  • Edit Attributes (Vitality, endurance, Luck, Faith ....)
  • Edit Souls
  • Edit Level
  • GodMode (infinite stamina,infinite HP,infinit MP)
  • Enable/Disable infinity (HP,MP,SP) independently
  • Add Consumable and Ring to inventory (if it doesnt appear in game just buy some weapon so the inventory get refreshed)
PS : weapon and armor cannot be added (can't find the logic behind it, any suggestions are welcome)

More than 99% of items are in database (more than 3800)! some image are missing (450) will be added when i got time :)

Depending on the feedback i'll update the trainer.

Tutorial :

Step 1 injecting the payload
Dark Souls 3 Trainer for PS4 4.55 Firmware by Shiningami 3.jpg

Step 2 Attaching the trainer
Dark Souls 3 Trainer for PS4 4.55 Firmware by Shiningami 4.jpg

Step 3 enjoying trainer
Dark Souls 3 Trainer for PS4 4.55 Firmware by Shiningami 5.jpg

Comments

Wow, already a new trainer? Great work! Thanks a lot for your efforts!
If by any chance you planned to do one for Persona 5, it would be so cool.

@2424marco well i got all item ids from the git repo (all items are in even some that wasnt in th the repo list

in order to inject item into inventory you need 2 ids (one is refered in git repo and another one that i had to find)

for consumable and ring it was easy cause the second id is generated from the first one but for weapon and armor you need another ids that is generated randomly (or i cant figure out the logic behind it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back