Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter Keeperdy       Start date Jun 6, 2018 at 3:09 AM       190      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, guys! I know that there is a lot of ESP firmwares made by our gurus, but want to share another one with you also.

The most distinctive features are:
  • simple and light interface;
  • only main payloads without any mods, cheats, etc.;
  • no additional functions like autopayload, firmware update, etc.;
  • PS4 Wi-Fi "EASY" connection (no need to manually set up DNS and other settings at all);
  • all internet connection tests can be successfully passed, so no update info messages (saw some complaints on it even if all updates being blocked);
  • all payload have been thoroughly tested before release.
Download firmwares you can via these links:
Spoiler: Depreciated

Upload firmware in .bin format via NodeMCU-PyFlasher 3.0

Spoiler: How to flash

Version 3.0 for OFW 4.55 includes (latest payloads releases):
  • Original
  • HEN
  • HEN+VR
  • BackUp
Hidden in Additional menu
  • App2USB
  • FTP
  • FTP+RW
  • Dumper
  • Enable Browser
  • Disable/Enable Updates
Version 1.3 for OFW 5.05 includes:
  • MIRA+HEN
  • Xvortex's HEN v1.6
  • Xvortex's FTP v1.3
  • Xvortex's Dumper v1.8
  • Stooged's BackUp v2
  • Stooged's App2Usb v1
More information about payloads is in About section

PS4 Wi-Fi Settings (EASY):
  • Network: PS4
  • Password: qwertyuiop
New 1.5 version!

Changes:

• added HEN v2.1.2;
  • HEN v2.0 moved to Additional Tools.
PS4 Wi-Fi Settings (EASY):

Network: PS4
Password: qwertyuiop

NB!
Better to clean cache before updating it

Projects on GITHUB
Some pictures:

ESP8266 PS4 Payloads HOST by KeeperDY for 4.55 5.05 OFW 2.jpg

ESP8266 PS4 Payloads HOST by KeeperDY for 4.55 5.05 OFW.jpg

CREDITS TO:

Al-Azif, Specter, Qwertyoruiopz, Flatz, XVortex, Stooged, LightningMods, Anonymous, Marcelstoer, The Open Orbis team, etc.

Thank you for your attention!

P.s. Firmware will be updated upon new payload versions are released.

Comments

Is it possible to change wifi channel on this HOST? It's chanel 1 by default if I remember correctly and it's very noisy in my apartment - not really possible to connect my PC and PS4 to use FTP. :(

It is possible to change in initial sketch, but not in firmware. How powerful devices do your neighbors have that completely jam the connection?

If you would plug it in to the ps4 usb port it would just boot together with the ps4 and i can not imagine that it would have any troubles with interverance on any wifi channel since it would always be pretty close to the console...

It's hard to judge definitely if it's channel, but in my office connection between PC usb wifi card, ESP8266 and my laptop is crystal clear. No packets drops, no connection problems etc. On the same devices in home it's horrible. Most of the time I can't connect from PC to ESP and when connection is established is very unstable. Ping also fails.

I didn't take PS4 to office to test whole system, but in home even without PS4 connection was not stable. What else can it be if no wifi frequency? There is no difference between communication between devices, only environment changes. In home I've got around 10 different networks from my neighbors (some with pretty good strength)and god knows how many hidden.

But I can be wrong. Any idea how to check what can it be?

@pikpikpik PS4 works pretty good with ESP, but I'm unable to use FTP payload since it requires PC/laptop with wifi.

@kontotestowe just wondering but did you make sure to disable the firewall on your pc?

There is software to scan all the surrounding networks and see which channel they are using. I just can not recall how it is called atm but you should be able to find one for android or windows quite easy.

You could even buy a second ESP8266 and jam all the networks in sight except your own... just joking :ninja::D

Seems good, wunderfull!

My brother have a ps4, its almost 6/7 months not updated. He will check which FW it is and if its on 5.0.5 or lower I will buy a esp8266 and try to jailbreak.

I have 1 question.
I know its not possible to play online and use psn services with a jailbroken ps4. Maybe its possible but then you must update to latest ofw and then you can't downgrade to 5.0.5 if you want use cfw.

Is there another way like spoof cfw to latest ofw or something? If not I can buy better 1 ps4 to play online with ofw and 1 jailbroken ps4 with cfw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back