Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter habano13       11      
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have my PS4 updatelist redirecting to one that says 3.55 is the latest version. My PS4 will auto download patches as they come out but they sit on the "Downloads" tab saying "Waiting to install" and if you press X to install them it says you must update the system to use this software even though i'm pretty sure the Diablo 3 patch is quite old now and wouldn't need firmware newer than 3.55 to use :(

I have my PS4 updatelist redirecting to one that says 3.55 is the latest version. My PS4 will auto download patches as they come out but they sit on the "Downloads" tab saying "Waiting to install" and if you press X to install them it says you must update the system to use this software even though i'm pretty sure the Diablo 3 patch is quite old now and wouldn't need firmware newer than 3.55 to use :(
Yep, that's what I mean, it's not enough anymore to download the update, to install it you have to be on the latest fw, sadly...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back