Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Announcements       Thread starter racer0018       49      
Status
Not open for further replies.
@racer0018 I'll just say this. When u see a person hanging on a rope from a cliff, u say "hang on, I'll bring help". And that help comes after a long time, when that person has lost all his strength to hold on. Many ppl were confused whether to update or not... Confusion brings impatience and that brings frustration. U cannot blame ppl if they are angry at u, I'm not angry at u but I will be if u keep acting butthurt all the time.

Hate and negativity is getting at its peak, well, because you've been promising people a lot, and you've been coming back each time with anything but good excuses, people around here are sick of all that broken promises, they want some good solid proof to rely on, it's super simple, you post at least a short video or images and you keep working on the project until it's ready, no one is rushing you, but if you wanna win your place back among PSXhax and all the community, show them a piece of light so that they can trust you again. Wait...Are you blaming PSXhax for what they did, but have you seen what happened lately to them ?! and i am so glad they took the right initiative, cause it's not a jungle here.

We will see what will you get for us, by the end of the week Good luck !

We figured as a group that it wasnt ready for the video because some things weren't working so we said once we get it working we will do the video.
Thats absolutely fine with me, it takes as long as it takes until it is finished, but you could have informed the people here. Maybe that would have prevented them from bashing on you and your group.

you know I'm actualy ashamed to be part of this place when I see nothing but negativity and kids who show the same responses as the ps3 scene with trash and such.

I knew about the issues he was having but none of you needed to know about a convo and what was going on. but to have patience and respect for a scene member part of this site trying to get somewhere. what kinda example does this show for other sites?

There is this thing in the world called PEER REVIEW. In the science community people discover new things and publish a paper. An example is the Cannae drive, which purportedly works counter to the laws of physics that everyone knows. These scientists got $hit on because their work was so unbelievable. But they provided the information so other peers can test their methods and replicate their work. Low and behold NASA tested it and got the same results they did. So they were someone vindicated.

Moral of the story is, wild claims without proof will always get knocked by skeptics and you shouldn't blame people and take it personally. Release the proof/source code to other trusted people and even if its not ready they can vouch for you. Its how the world works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back