Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
are you sure those games can give you no 80010006 error by injecting them on pure ofw 4.81??
Yes it's said on the russian site (working from 4.XX to 4.81) they made a thread with downloads, (just need to inject) but there are only 4 or 5 games working on the last FW

And I tried Burnout Paradise it was working ^^

Yes it's said on the russian site (working from 4.XX to 4.81) they made a thread with downloads, (just need to inject) but there are only 4 or 5 games working on the last FW

And I tried Burnout Paradise it was working ^^
you misread, buddy. they use transfer data not backup data. and i already created a thread about it not so long ago. and i ensure you, if you inject those games via backup utility, there's no other result but 80010006 error.

you misread, buddy. they use transfer data not backup data. and i already created a thread about it not so long ago. and i ensure you, if you inject those games via backup utility, there's no other result but 80010006 error.
Nope bro there are only few games that works on 4.80/4.81 , without DTU. It's said when they used it. Someone else (on another forum) said that afro samurai works on 4.80.

I don't know if it's because these games don't have edat files or others things but they works.

PS : If you're right or not don't mind about me just try others games to be sure that this method works ^^

i get it now, those games use different style of convert. not using convert.bat actually. and the game i used in the video is not using convert.bat too, i just realized that. and i'm making another video of games using convert.bat.

i get it now, those games use different style of convert. not using convert.bat actually. and the game i used in the video is not using convert.bat too, i just realized that. and i'm making another video of games using convert.bat.
if can connect via ftp server share lah omwok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back