Status
Not open for further replies.

CelesteBlue

Developer
Contributor
Verified
It would be useful that everybody that tests and succeds with a game, start a list of which ones we can use with this method. I can't start the list because for now i only tested Fifa 17 and it's a No No
so the list will be the same as the OFW 4.81 compatibility list ! For now nobody has achieved !

Even those who shared the video has tested a already working game !!!

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
My guess would be a game backup originally intended for use on PS3 Custom Firmware that has been converted to play on a PlayStation 3 console running Sony's Official Firmware.

albatawy

owner
Contributor
Om albatawy kenapa setelah mau update reverter flashdiskku tidak terbaca ya? Saya sudah ganti hardisk tetap tidak terbaca. Sampai saya coba update lewat recovery mode tetap tidak terbaca. Bantu saya om.
step sy bgini lho ya,: dari ofw 4.81 install togobypass 4.81 via xmb, dari kiosk mo ke reverter ia recmod, beres.
@albatawy , could you make a video showing that method with a game that's not already on the 4.81OFW compatibility list, please.
someone sent me an inbox at ps3hax that the guy who inspired this method, was a hoax. i can't believe it till i get the first video and realized that the game is in compatibility list. so i will try to inject some more games.

Aryasena

Contributor
Thanks for the tutorial Mas Albatawy, but what does converted cfw game means ? , is that pkg file from psndl?, ive been searching for how to convert ps3 game cfw but there is none

Sorry imma beginner , never use cfw before , thanks , answer please :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recent Articles
Nintendo (NES) PS2 on PS4 Emulator FCEUX Port PKG by Irfanansarionl9
Proceeding the PS4NES Emulator, PS4 v5.05 Port, PS4NES v1.01 Update and RetroArch QuickNES Port comes a Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) PS2 on PS4 Emulator FCEUX Port PKG from irfanansarionl9...
Blood & Truth Hits PS VR Next Week Among New PS4 Releases
Next week three heavy hitters land on PlayStation VR amongst the new PS4 game releases, namely The London Heist follow-up Blood & Truth, Five Nights at Freddy's VR: Help Wanted and also Trover...
Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled Adventure Mode PS4 Gameplay, Details
Last month we saw a demo of rival Team Sonic Racing, and today Beenox Co-Studio Head Thomas Wilson shared a look at the CTR Adventure Mode in their upcoming kart racer Crash Team Racing...
Shoot Test PS4 Homebrew PKG by Lapy05575948
Following his Overcome: Save the Girl Edition PS4 PKG, today PlayStation 4 developer @Lapy is back with a Shoot Test PS4 PKG on Twitter stating the following: This is not the game that I have...