Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 News       Thread starter albatawy       824      
Hey guys we all are wondering about jailbreak of super slim I know that it is not possible but question now arises that if games can be played on ofw 4.70 then why not instead of thinking of jailbreak we should try to work on downgrade of ps3 super slim to 4.81 to 4.70

if you did some research, you would realize that this is basically pointless because the Superslim cannot go to 3.55 like other models 2501 and lower.

I will never say impossible, but it uses different hardware and there are already plenty of downgrade-able consoles out there. The DTU and Injection methods are probably the best they will get. My $0.02

if you did some research, you would realize that this is basically pointless because the Superslim cannot go to 3.55 like other models 2501 and lower.

I will never say impossible, but it uses different hardware and there are already plenty of downgrade-able consoles out there. The DTU and Injection methods are probably the best they will get. My $0.02
I think he asked about downgrading ps3 superslim from 4.81 to 4.70, in order to avoid using second cfw console for DTU

I think he asked about downgrading ps3 superslim from 4.81 to 4.70, in order to avoid using second cfw console for DTU

he did. But downgrading by current methods would require downgrading to 3.55 and then upgrading to 4.70. And "jailbreak" would also enable downgrading in theory. I get it, I didn't really answer his question, rather I assumed he wanted to put a CFW or something because why would you downgrade to another OFW???

whats are u saying plz explain in detail
Any news for Persona 5??

You cannot play persona 5 on ofw below 4.75. Since injection does not work above 4.80, however if you have 2 ps3's you can get it to work by using the japanese update and changing the param in the usa/eur version to match the japanese one (also get a new lic data matching japanese ps3 game code). Then do DTU, but keep in mind that some written dialogue will be in japanese.

Btw don't bother doing this with catherine as it freezes when you get to the first choice on day 2 tower climbing

are you sure? I mean did you continue the game ?

The game does work and installs data but while continuing into the title screen it freezes
That game is work 4 me after converting with cfw2ofwhelper in my xmb CFW.. but i never try to transfer it to OFW console.. not yet.. ;);)

Back